- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Covercraft mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Block-it Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Block-it Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Block-it Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Block-it Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Back-it Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Block-It 200 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
392 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David R (Monmouth, IL) — Jun 27, 2018 9:33 AM
Ya, nice and pretty easy to put on and off. It will take a pit of time mostly when taking the cover off to folded for storing.By folding the cover very easy to put on vehicle.
Reviewed by Chyan T (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 1985 Porsche 911 — Apr 21, 2018 10:17 AM
Reviewed by Lance L (KINGMAN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Nov 01, 2017 11:25 AM
Apparently the last cover i had was block it 380 because this 200 material is almost paper thin. I can literally see the emblems underneath the material when on the truck. My 25+ year old polycotton car cover for my 69 SS 396 is thicker than the one I have on my new truck.
Reviewed by Frederick F (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Apr 13, 2017 4:18 AM