- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Covercraft mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Block-it Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Block-it Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Block-it Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Block-it Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Back-it Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Block-It 200 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
393 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Norman B (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2019 9:04 PM
The BlockIt 200 cover mostly fits. Placed the cover on the truck. Marked the antenna hole. Made a 3/8 inch hole & attached the plastic grommet. Tore out the first time I placed the cover on the truck. I reattached it with hot glue which provides better adhesion & strain relief. Good after several installs. BlockIt 200 was not listed on the cleaning instruction document. Durability and washing are tightly linked with these things. It has not been washed yet.
Reviewed by David R (Monmouth, IL) — Jun 27, 2018 9:33 AM
Ya, nice and pretty easy to put on and off. It will take a pit of time mostly when taking the cover off to folded for storing.By folding the cover very easy to put on vehicle.
Reviewed by Chyan T (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 1985 Porsche 911 — Apr 21, 2018 10:17 AM
Reviewed by Lance L (KINGMAN, AZ) Reviewed for a 2019 Toyota Corolla — Nov 01, 2017 11:25 AM
Apparently the last cover i had was block it 380 because this 200 material is almost paper thin. I can literally see the emblems underneath the material when on the truck. My 25+ year old polycotton car cover for my 69 SS 396 is thicker than the one I have on my new truck.