- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover offers good indoor/outdoor protection at a stellar price
- Custom-stitched to fit the exact contours of your year, make and model vehicle
- Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Covers utilize reliable Block-It 380 fabric in a 3-layer design
- Weighs almost half as much as similar car covers for easier covering and removal
- Top layer naturally resists moisture, acid rain, pollutants, sap and bird droppings for light outdoor use
- The Block-It 380 Car Cover's middle layer filters dust and other airborne pollutants that eat paint-ideal for garage or carport storage
- Fully breathable, allowing air circulation that dries a wet cover quickly and prevents under-cover heat buildup
- The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover faithfully retains its tailored shape over time-won't shrink or stretch
- Held tight to your auto by integrated bottom-edge elastic
- Covercraft Car Covers employ grommets for a cable lock for most vehicles
- Available in a rich Taupe color
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover is protected by a 3-year warranty
The Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover helps your finish brave indoor and outdoor elements with a new and unique material that naturally rejects enemies of your paint. And, it weighs almost half as much as similar covers, making the Block-It 380 easy for you to use.
The 3 layers of the Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover fabric work as a dynamic paint-protecting team. The top layer halts moisture, pollutants, sap and more for light outdoor use. The underside layer breathes naturally, allowing airflow to reduce heat and help keep the cover dry. And, the middle layer filters paint-eating dust particles, keeping the luster in your auto for years to come.
Because it's a Covercraft Car Cover, you can count on the Block-It 380 to fit flawlessly and last. It's custom-stitched to your vehicle and will not shrink or stretch. Covercraft even stands behind your Covercraft Block-It 380 Car Cover with a 3-year warranty.
Covercraft Block-It 380 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
334 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Paul B (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Jun 20, 2018 8:14 PM
This is the second cover I've bought. The first one went beyond expectations so decided to get the exact same one. Fit is excellent as is quality of workmanship.
Reviewed by Jonathon B (FIFE, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jun 16, 2018 9:17 AM
Product is a great custom fit providing good protection from elements. Keeps my clean car clean longer as I don't have an available bay to keep it in the garage. Received product quicker than I expected within a week.
Reviewed by ROXANNE P (PLANTATION, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Corvette — May 29, 2018 3:54 PM
Light weight and waterproof. We have had heavy rains the last few days and the car stayed dry. Custom fit is perfect. Tan fabric looks good and looks like it will be easy to wash when needed. I didn't buy the belts to secure it, but with a rope I put through the side holes and under the car kept the cover on with light winds. I hope it lasts a long time. So far and I am happy and would recommend this cover.
Reviewed by Paul F (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A4 — Feb 27, 2018 6:22 AM
I bought this cover because the one I wanted was not available for my car. The person on the chat recommended this one.It's pretty good but not as water resistant as I had hoped. Also kind of thin to use outdoors which was why I bought it.