- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
526 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jon W (Rochester, NY) — Thursday at 6:37 AM
This car cover is a custom fit for my make and model. The first steps before installing the cover is to make sure your vehicle is washed and dried including underneath the front and rear bumper, so that your car cover doesn't get dirty. I also put duck tape on the inside of the car cover where it touches the tires. Lastly, I also wrap exhaust tips so they don't dirty the inside of the cover. The cover is well made and it doesn't disappoint. It is only for indoor use.
Reviewed by MOOSE S (CLIFTON, TX) Reviewed for a 1958 MG MGA — May 11, 2018 5:20 AM
This is my fourth dustop. They are the best for my antique cars that need covering to keep them clean.
Reviewed by Martin H (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus ES 350 — Apr 28, 2018 10:18 AM
We had a Hovercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover for Our 2003 Lexus and it served us well. We recently bought a 2014 Lexus and needed a new car cover. The new one is even better than the previous one. The elastic is tighter and the cover extends further under the car. This tighter fit keeps the cover from being disarrayed in even the strongest wind.
Reviewed by Robert W (HIGHLAND MILLS, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche 911 — Mar 27, 2018 8:27 PM
This is probably my 3rd dustop car cover. Fits perfectly, soft inside so no worries about scratching the paint. Premium priced but fantastic product. I'm using it for indoor protection and very satisfied. If you're looking for a quality well fitting car cover, don't hesitate to buy this product.