- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
531 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard D (KEENESBURG, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Feb 14, 2019 6:29 PM
Cover appears to be of good quality and fits fairly well. Don't be fooled by the picture though, it doesn't cover the vehicle all the way to the floor (would be great if it did).
Reviewed by Gary T (Valrico, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jan 21, 2019 11:43 PM
The cover needs to be at least 6 inches longer all around the car. To short, the cover is not long enough to go under the car to secure it properly in the front or back. The sides are to short, Three quarters of the wheels are exposed.
Reviewed by Fred K (BEACH LAKE, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Oct 27, 2018 12:45 PM
I was not sure if or when the cover would arrive. Finally a breakthrough email telling me it was on the way. That is the end of the not so good news. The cover fits how I expected, maybe somewhat better. The car is covered almost to the bottom of the tires, which is where I would want to see it - not dragging on the floor, like I expected. Great! I would give the product 5 stars, except nobody gets that from me - four is the same thing though. I do not want the coupon though.
Reviewed by Gordon L (JAMESTOWN, ND) — Oct 13, 2018 7:04 AM
Received my Dustop custom car cover and could not be more pleased! The cover fits our 55 chevy like a glove. The fabric is very soft and will protect the paint. Wonderful product!