- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection against dents, dings and scratches
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture or heat
- The Evolution comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Proudly hand sewn in the USA
- Your Covercraft Evolution car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1315 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sheldon C (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2019 Acura RDX — Oct 10, 2018 8:51 PM
This car cover fits well. The Evolution material makes the car cover a little heavy to install, remove, and fold. However it does protect my car well from the sun's heat and from rain.
Reviewed by Deborah B (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW Z4 — Oct 04, 2018 8:09 PM
Reviewed by Bradford S (Canandaigua, NY) Reviewed for a 1982 Delorean DMC-12 — Sep 02, 2018 5:19 AM
Reviewed by Sue B (Santa cruz, CA) Reviewed for a 1993 Acura Integra — Aug 21, 2018 1:54 PM
When 1st received cover, was only able to fit it over 1 (of 2) exterior rear view mirrors; however, after about a month, succeeded in stretching it over 2nd mirror. Overall, very satisfied w/fit to older model car.
Reviewed by Lucille C (Madison, NJ) Reviewed for a 1970 Chevy Corvette — Aug 17, 2018 5:30 AM
Good material, good seams,but- I ordered for duel mirrors and it is tight. I have to place over one mirror then go to the other side and pull to get it over the other one. Every time I go to take it off I have to readjust my mirrors, what a pain.