- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection against dents, dings and scratches
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture or heat
- The Evolution comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Proudly hand sewn in the USA
- Your Covercraft Evolution car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1308 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John M (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 25, 2018 7:42 AM
Great quality cover. Looks great. Protects as described. Fits truck like a highest end car cover. Would recommend
Reviewed by Tony A (PALO ALTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche Cayman — Jul 22, 2018 10:48 PM
My Covercraft Evolution custom car cover fits like a glove on my 2008 Porsche Cayman S. It is very easy to install and remove, and stores in front storage under the hood. Looks great too and is thick enough to prevent dings from other car doors.
Reviewed by John B (DANBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jul 12, 2018 6:47 AM
I have to say this is my second cover the first one I had lasted me for eight years and kept my 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T looking showroom new I was so satisfied with it I bought it again it's easy to put on it protected from the weather dust and the interior from fading and looking old. I can't say enoughabout the Evolution, was a little more money but your investment of your dream car is worth it.
Reviewed by Gary T (Valrico, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Jun 14, 2018 8:06 PM
Cover looks great. Cover stays on the car. Cover does great in light rain but if it rain continuously it gets the car soaked and it becomes hard to get dry