- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Evolution Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing sun and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Evolution Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Innovative Evolution 4 layer fabric provides maximum outdoor protection and withstands most anything the elements dish out
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution's thicker fabric protects your finish from bumps
- Available in a variety of colors
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution Cab Forward Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution Cab Forward Cover makes it the perfect choice to protect your truck. You get custom-fitted coverage just where you need it-from the bumper to behind your cab. This compact cover stores almost anywhere, yet still provides the same solid line of defense against heat, sun and snow as a full-sized truck cover.
The Evolution Cab Forward Cover's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. When all the layers join forces, they provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
The Evolution Cab Forward Cover comes in a variety of colors. Besides being made in the USA, it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Evolution Truck Cab Cover Customer Reviews
40 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jenna D (INCLINE VILLAGE, NV) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota Pickup — May 21, 2019 8:15 PM
if I had a space between my cab and shell but my 88 Toyota pickup has an external rubber boot attaching the cab to shell so all that extra material had no where to go. I ended up having to cut the extra material off but I can tell if I had that space for the cover to slide between the cab and shell, it would have been perfect. My crude modification has made it fit as well as it could. Once you do it a few times, it's easy on and off. A challenge in windy conditions.
Reviewed by Jerald O (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 14, 2018 9:19 PM
over went on with no major problems Was to tight to go over the camper mirrors so I folded in the mirrors and tucked the extra mirror fabric to the inside and used safety pins to hold it in place Added tie down rope to the bottom sides so I could tie the cover to the side step rail Added extra fabric to the inside of the cover so the roof antenna did not wear a hole through the fabric Might add a zipper along the back edge of the cover so I can unzip the back corner to get inside
Reviewed by Susan D (Lakewood, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2018 8:31 PM
Reviewed by David C (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2017 6:26 AM
Note that the actual gray color is much lighter than the online picture. In fact, it is a very, very light bluish-gray. Having used this everyday for 2-weeks, the cover seems very durable and is so far standing up well to rain, intense direct sun (Texas), and high heat (106F). 'Folding' cover to place in large duffel bag is recommended over trying to crumple it up. Have tried both ways. Devise a fold plan and stick to it. I like it a lot.
Reviewed by Ronald M (GREEN VALLEY, AZ) — Jul 05, 2017 8:45 PM
We purchased a Covercraft Evolution Cab Forward cover for our 2004 Chevrolet Silverado. Needed a cab forward cover since the pickup is stored in the Arizona sun with our gooseneck car trailer attached. The cover fits very good and appears to give us the protection we were looking for, however, the Gust Strap purchased with the cover slide off the cover fairly easy so we are looking for an upholstery shop to sew tie-down straps to the bottom of the cover rather than relying on the Gust Kit.