- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Multibond Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to the cargo bed
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing UV radiation and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Multibond Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and mild outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Multibond's mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Your Covercraft Multibond Cab Forward Cover is made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath this truck cover
- This truck cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Multibond Cab Forward Cover carries a 2-year warranty
For indoor or mild outdoor use, Covercraft's Multibond Cab Forward Cover covers all the standard vehicle protection bases without cramping your space. Unlike a bulky full-sized truck cover, it wraps around the most vulnerable part of your truck-from the front bumper to the back of the cockpit. Once on, it defends against heat, moisture and dust.
Because it uses a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your truck. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Multibond Cab Forward Cover keeps the elements out while still allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Multibond Cab Forward Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Multibond Cab Forward Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Multibond Truck Cab Cover Customer Reviews
61 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kent n (OGDEN, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2018 8:21 PM
Cover fits my ford f150 well. Looks nice. The night I put it on we had a wind storm and the cover didn't go down far enough to keep from blowing off the front. There is no hole for the antenna so dummy me put a small slit in the fabric and the material spreads like a worn-out sheet. Better to take the antenna off or use the supplied the ring to put the antenna through, if you can locate the exact place to put it. I wish the material wows ripstop.
Reviewed by gerry a (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Dec 16, 2017 11:09 AM
I was tired of installing a full sized cover every time I needed to protect the truck, so I decided to try this cab cover. The cover works as I expected, and is easier to handle, except it is a little too tight. I have to really pull hard on the cover to get the mirrors inserted. Once in, the fit is tight, but OK. My truck is a standard Nissan 2014 Titan, so the fit should be loosened just a bit to better fit this standard truck.
Reviewed by Peter H (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — Aug 03, 2017 5:27 AM
I had a cab cover for a previous truck and always loved it for its ease of installation. This cover is even easier, but bulkier to store. It takes me about two minutes to install/deinstall it. Summer in Texas is sooo much better when the inside temperature of the truck isn't 50 degrees higher than the air temperature when it's 100+.
Reviewed by Robert B (WEST HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jun 30, 2017 8:31 AM
Cover has good quality but installation difficult due to very tight mirror covers. Cover will tear there in a short time for sure.
Reviewed by Thomas K (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Sep 18, 2016 4:54 PM
This is my second cover just like this. My first one lasted 4 years and finally fell apart. I just want to keep the dirt off and the sun from baking my paint and interior. This is a perfect cover for that. It's a perfect fit and is the cheapest I could find. I have other covers for more expensive cars that are thicker and will last longer, but this was half the price and all that I needed. I will buy another just like it in four more years.