- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1648 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert L (ACWORTH, GA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Focus — Sep 30, 2018 3:05 PM
I recently purchased a 2018 Focus ST and it is going to be parked outside. I needed a cover to protect it from the elements. I searched the internet for a good cover at a reasonable price. I found the Covercraft Noah cover at Auto Anything. Their price with shipping was less than if I ordered it directly from Covercraft. I needed help the first time, but now I roll it from the front to the back and it FITS LIKE A GLOVE!
Reviewed by Robert R (CHARLOTTE, NC) — Sep 30, 2018 10:34 AM
Website said one thing about lead time (a few days), but after the order was placed and they had my money, the lead time became several weeks. My pristine 1987 560 SL was left naked and unprotected in Hurricane Florence. I would have liked to have been told the truth before placing the order.
Reviewed by Marianne M (Newburgh, NY) Reviewed for a 1960 Studebaker Lark — Sep 26, 2018 2:05 PM
I bought this cover back in 2011 and though it has been heavily patched at this point and is overdue for replacement, I definitely got a few good years of use out of it (and through east coast winters) before it started to show signs of wear and tear.