- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1664 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Llorente L (Pleasanton, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jun 15, 2019 10:16 PM
After 3 years, I would never buy this car cover again. I used it primarily during summer months only, in Northern California weather. After the first summer season, there was already signs of deterioration. I got a lot of white dust from under the cover onto my truck. I tried hand washing the cover and after it dried, the white dust continued. It began ripping at the stitching around one of the mirrors, then soon after the other mirror.
Reviewed by dominic a (IONE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 02, 2019 11:30 AM
I purchased two of these covers. one for a 2011 Miata and the other for a Mustang. After two years they are both rotted out especially at the seams, mirror and antenna cut outs. I sent an email to autoanything requesting warrant replacement and have heard nothing back. My cheapo wal-mart one lasted as long as these and it cost $30!! Both cars are parked outside and that is why I thought I would get a better cover. Unfortunately they were not. You are better off buying a cheap one yearly.
Reviewed by Jeryl M (Port Hueneme, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — May 24, 2019 1:24 PM
Fits perfect on my 2009 328i BMW sedan! Very easy to take off and on. I use it in my garage to keep dust off since the car is black. Don't have to wash it nearly as much. Love the quality too. Thick enough to protect from cat claws which is why I bought it in the first place. My cats did not climb on it since I placed a piece of carpet runner on top of the cover (upside down so the spikes stick up-they hate it). I no longer have the cats but still use it for dust prevention.
Reviewed by Robert K (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 BMW Z3 — May 15, 2019 8:02 AM