- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1657 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CHRISTINE F (New Orleans, LA) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW Z4 — Jan 01, 2019 10:27 AM
Previous cover (same model/manufacturer) was really great upon initial purchase; however, after approximately one year, the cover started ripping around the side mirror pockets and by year 2, the pockets have almost completely fallen off as the material continues to separate/disintegrate. Some parts are the seams themselves, but mostly it is the overall cover material that is not holding up. Trying to return. Note: covered car located under fully covered, but no-walled garage.
Reviewed by Henry V (Stow, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — Dec 16, 2018 9:05 AM
Car has been stored out side for 2 years in New England weather still looks new great product just bought one for my brother's 1990 928GT ( yes it is a reall GT ) with only around 1700 he wants to keep it looking new
Reviewed by James S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Nov 30, 2018 6:46 AM
Reviewed by Joel T (Parlin, NJ) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy Corvette — Nov 21, 2018 9:52 AM
Fits my 77 Vette very well, wish it covered the entire wheel though, it falls about 2" short and exposes a portion of the wheel to the elements. This is my 2nd Noah cover, the first one lasted about 2 years in full exposure to the elements. It held up physically (seams, etc) but lost its waterproofing ability. It's a good cover at a fair price, just wish it were a little bit longer.