- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1676 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Humberto M (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy HHR — Apr 11, 2020 3:58 PM
The only reason I won't give a 5 star rating, is that the 2009 Chevrolet HHR has two antennas one in the front and one in the back, the cover did have a pocket for the front antenna but is missing a pocket gor the back antenna, need to be arty carful and install some kind of padding for the back before installation. If is custom it sure be made right
Reviewed by Curtis C (Elkhart, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Apr 03, 2020 6:58 AM
Reviewed by Richard S (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Apr 03, 2020 4:34 AM
This is the third vehicle I have bought a Covercraft Noah cover for and they all fit perfectly. This cover is for my 2006 Mustang Shelby GT-H and it fits over the spoilers and front air dam nicely. I am very pleased with these covers!
Reviewed by ALBERT B (NORTH SMITHFIELD, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jan 31, 2020 1:04 PM
Need cover to store my vehicle outdoors this winter(Southern New England). Read reviews, read product documentation and determine my price level. Noah custom car cover was my choice. Rated for winter, snow and rain. Soft and strong fabric. Fit very well and completely covered the vehicle. Easy install. To date rain and snow storms tested the product with no problems. There are more expensive, advanced fabric and better fit covers. For the money this is a quality cover.
Reviewed by Richard G (Palm City, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Land Rover Range Rover — Jul 20, 2019 4:11 AM