- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made outdoor car cover to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag, sold separately
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1655 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Nov 30, 2018 6:46 AM
Reviewed by Joel T (Parlin, NJ) Reviewed for a 1977 Chevy Corvette — Nov 21, 2018 9:52 AM
Fits my 77 Vette very well, wish it covered the entire wheel though, it falls about 2" short and exposes a portion of the wheel to the elements. This is my 2nd Noah cover, the first one lasted about 2 years in full exposure to the elements. It held up physically (seams, etc) but lost its waterproofing ability. It's a good cover at a fair price, just wish it were a little bit longer.
Reviewed by Joe S (Orlando, FL) — Oct 24, 2018 6:41 PM
Perfect fit, very easy to install if you start with the mirror pockets as suggested. Very pleasing color. Stays in place in wind even without the gust locks I purchased. I have had the Noah cover on two other vehicles and had excellent service life of over 5 years for each in hot Florida sun.
Reviewed by Yvette B (LOVELAND, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 22, 2018 8:56 PM
Wish they made an option for those of us that have an antenna and those of us who store our HiJack on the hood. Had to remove the HiJack, what a pain, because I just cannot uncover and go. Otherwise seems to be ok at this point in the game, let's see how it does for a Colorado winter. I am used to the upper ended covers for my cars, so I am hoping this performs just as well. However the ease of installation is only 3 start because it is just a thicker cover than the high end covercraft type.