- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Noah truck cover is custom made for your truck with an aftermarket shell
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Easy to fold and store, yet the Noah truck cover still offers fair impact resistance
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- The Noah truck cover will fit with all standard-size cab-high shells
- Truck cover available in heat resistant Silver Grey
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Noah truck cover comes with a 4-year warranty
An excellent outdoor/indoor truck cover, Covercraft's Noahr truck cover delivers on all your truck-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your truck's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water yet is vapor-porous, employing microscopic pinholes too small for water and dust but big enough for moisture vapor to escape.
The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant. Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Covercraft Noah Cab-High Truck and Shell Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Noah Truck Cab & Camper Shell Cover Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Greg S (San Diego, CA) — May 31, 2018 5:48 PM
I live in Southern California, the cover is greatly effected by the long sunny days. I get about 2 years of used, before the cover starts to degrade. So far Covercarft has been great about warranty replacement
Reviewed by Colin G (Pacific Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — Nov 15, 2017 9:06 PM
This is my second Covercraft truck cover and these covers have kept my 2006 F250 in mint condition. Easy to put on and take off and protects my truck from the harsh salt air!
Reviewed by Gary F (Santa Maria, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2017 9:26 PM