- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Semi-custom fit keeps your vehicle protected indoors and outdoors
- Moisture resistant top layer keeps water, tree sap and other debris from reaching your paint
- Breathable fabric provides air circulation for quick drying and reduced heat build-up
- Middle layer provides a strong barrier against dust and pollution
- Light-weight design makes covering and removal easy
- Available in the popular taupe color
- The Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover retains its tailored shape and won’t shrink or stretch
- To ensure your cover stays perfectly in place, purchase the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 2-year warranty
Deflect harmful acid rain, pollutants, tree sap and other paint-damaging enemies with the high-quality Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover. This semi-custom car cover is made from innovative Block-It 380 material that keeps your vehicle looking great. The three-layer construction is specifically designed to keep moisture and dust from reaching your vehicle while still allowing heat and any humidity under the cover to escape.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Cover is made from light-weight material that makes it easy to put on and remove. Plus, the semi-custom design retains its tailored shape and won't shrink or stretch over time. When you're looking for a great deal on a high-quality car cover, Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers provide the durable protection you need without the high prices. Even better, they're backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Ready-Fit Block-It 380 Car Covers Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William L (MILL VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Audi S3 — May 09, 2018 9:46 AM
Medium weight, good for protection from tree sap, small debris, bird droppings. Reasonably easy to get on and off. I ordered one size up (for Audi A4) and it fits well on my Audi S3 with bike rack on top.
Reviewed by Rett S (Fair Oaks, CA) — Nov 29, 2017 4:11 PM
I relied too heavily on the recommendation of the online specialist. I have an Austin Mini Moke. The cover he recommended is high quality but is too short from side to side to cover the interior. If you have ever seen a Moke, you will know what I mean..........
Reviewed by David S (Chesterfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Pilot — Sep 13, 2017 5:12 AM
I bought a much cheaper cover from Am@zon and regretted it immediately even though the site said it would fit. Spent a little more and WOW, what a difference to protect our old hauler from tar, leaves and dust! If we get even another 6 months out of this vehicle it will have been worth it.
Reviewed by kenneth c (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 BMW 3-Series — Jun 06, 2017 8:39 AM
This car cover is of good quality and workmanship. I really like the subtle color. The fit is tight. The only disappointment is it doesn't come with the 'ears' to go over the side mirrors so the mirrors has to be folded in for the tight fit. I have not expose it to the outside environment yet so will have to find that out soon.