- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Keeps your vehicle protected indoors and out with a semi-custom fit
- Fabric is naturally moisture resistant to keep most rain, pollutants and tree sap off of your vehicle
- Middle layers of the Technalon fabric protect against pollutants as small as 0.1 microns
- Dries quickly and resists the parachute effect during installation with breathable fabric
- Thick, 4-layer fabric helps to absorb impacts and prevent dings, dents and scratches
- Maintains its semi-custom tailored fit –won’t stretch or shrink
- Distinctive tan color
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Covered by a 4-year warranty
When you need superior all-weather defense against paint-damaging enemies, Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Covers step right up to the plate. With 4 layers of strong protection against the wet-weather, pollution and other environmental toxins that threaten your paint job, these covers are perfect for keeping your vehicle looking good.
The naturally moisture resistant fabric keeps wet-weather conditions from reaching your paint job while still allowing air to circulate through the fabric for fast drying. Pus, the two middle layers of the Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Cover filter out airborne pollutants as small as 0.1 microns, so most dust and pollution won't ever reach your vehicle.
Your new Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Cover is easy to get on and off, the breathable fabric helps to prevent the parachute effect during installation and removal. And, the semi-custom fit is designed to maintain its tailored shape without shrinking or stretching. Backed by a durable 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Ready-Fit Technalon Car Covers Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel B (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 5-Series — Mar 20, 2016 7:34 AM
This is the second Technalon cover I've purchased (two different vehicles) both are of great quality, very soft on the paint and relatively easy to install and remove. I'm not sure if there should be another sub category for my 550i sport edition however, the cover could be a touch longer to cover the entire front air dam. Other than being a few inches short from achieving that it is a great cover.
Reviewed by Pam P (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 1969 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 26, 2015 8:15 AM
While the cover has yet to be truly tested so far I am very pleased. Decided to save some money and go with this one over the custom fit version and I am very happy with the fit. Rather have the grey, but you can't have everything! Seems like a nice cover.
Reviewed by Sam G (BOWLING GREEN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jan 24, 2015 6:00 PM
Reviewed by James M (BUFFALO, NY) — Oct 10, 2014 7:45 AM
Reviewed by James B (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Nov 21, 2013 4:28 AM
Seems to fit well for a generic fit cover. Is it as good as a custom fit cover? Probably not as there is a little excess material here and there, most likely it'd be fine outdoors as long as it was not too windy. Purchased this cover to protect the paint from lime dust and chips at an underground storage facility, should also work well to protect from scratches in the garage.