- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 6-year limited warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
178 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by FLORESTEL J (SAN DIEGO, CA) — Mar 22, 2019 9:08 AM
Reviewed by Joyce S (Waikoloa, HI) — Nov 28, 2018 5:18 PM
Reviewed by David R (PEABODY, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mini Cooper — Nov 26, 2018 11:36 AM
I have bought other car covers which failed miserably due to poor quality. When I custom ordered my Blue Sunbrella car cover for my mini-coupe convertible, I noticed the higher quality of craftmanship in the making of this car cover. Having bought "sunbrella" cushions for my outdoor furniture, I knew this material was strong and would hold up through all kinds of outdoor weather. I would strongly recommend Sunbrella over any other car cover. It was worth the cost! >>> David
Reviewed by Cissie C (Honolulu, HI) — Aug 16, 2018 8:21 PM
I had a covercraft sunbrella for 20 years for my Subaru Forester, and found it fit well and very durable. I now have a Subaru Crosstrek, and ordered another sunbrella cover. The first one sent was too tight and strained the material and stitching. They had the wrong dimensions for the new model. I waited a few months and ordered another. I'm a bit disappointed, as the cover is a little too snug, for the length of the body. It is strained and very taut.
Reviewed by JOHN B (Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mini Cooper — Jun 11, 2018 7:03 AM
I purchased the Sunbrella model by CoverCraft because my 2017 Mini Cooper Countryman sits outside 24x7 in the hot sun all year round. I wanted a cover to protect the rubber and plastic trim from deterioration. This cover fits great and it went on real easy. The warranty is 6 years so hopefully it will last that long without any problems. I'll write a review at the halfway mark, (3 years) to let other's know how it's holding up.