- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Lined with flannel, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is super-soft and paint-friendly
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover uses cotton-based fabrics that breathe efficiently, freeing all heat and moisture
- Though it's an indoor cover, the Tan Flannel Car Cover is still water, rotting and mildew-resistant
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Get an ideal long-term car cover that's soft on your paint and thick for impact protection. The Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover boasts heavy woven poly-cotton material for superior coverage against door dings and other dangers.
With its cotton-based fabric, the Tan Flannel Car Cover is fully breathable to allow heat and moisture to escape. Its soft-flannel surface babies your paint for worry-free long-term use. For complete security and a total custom fit, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna.
Though it's an indoor cover, Covercraft still designs the Tan Flannel Car Cover to be water, rotting and mildew-resistant. Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Car Cover comes in light tan and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- The Tan Flannel Car Cover's lining may leave lint on soft-top convertibles
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Tan Flannel Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
224 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gwyn W (Hazel Green, AL) Reviewed for a 1965 Chevy Impala — Aug 23, 2017 6:00 AM
Several years ago we bought our first cover for my 68 Camaro followed by a second when we purchased the 442. It was only logical to come back and purchase one for our Impala. Excellent quality, durable, tough but gentle on the cars. HIGHLY recommend this cover, worth every penny.
Reviewed by Mark S (JACKSON, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — Apr 05, 2017 6:05 AM
Reviewed by Daryl C (Alexandria, AL) — Mar 15, 2017 8:10 PM
Reviewed by Brent B (CEDAR RAPIDS, IA) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW Z4 — Jun 27, 2016 8:29 AM
Ordered the flannel cover for my 2012 BMW Z4. Overall fit was good, would have liked the antenna hole already in the cover vs. having to cut and fit grommet, but not to big a deal. Was exactly what I was looking for in car cover, light, soft, fitted. Was a bit pricy compared to the flannel cover for my 2004 corvette through Ecklers, but feels a bit heavier. Overall I would recommend.
Reviewed by Thomas K (Montgomery, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — May 20, 2016 2:23 PM
If you want to cover you corvette in the garage I would highly recommend this cover. It's soft, heavy and very easy to install and remove. Can be installed by one person in less than one minute.