- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing sun and freezing snow
- Compact size lets your Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Lined with flannel, the Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover is super-soft and paint-friendly
- The Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover uses cotton-based fabrics that breathe efficiently, freeing all heat and moisture
- Though it's an indoor cover, the Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover is still water, rotting and mildew-resistant
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
Why struggle with hauling around an oversized, unmanageable cover for your truck when you can easily stow away the compact Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover. Defending the most vulnerable part of your truck, it stretches from the front bumper back to your cargo bed. That way, you get all the same great protection of a full-sized truck cover without all the extra bulk.
With its cotton-based fabric, the Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover is fully breathable to allow heat and moisture to escape. Its soft-flannel surface babies your finish for worry-free long-term use. Plus, you can be sure of your Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover's fit because it's completely custom-made for your truck.
Though it's an indoor cover, Covercraft still designs the Tan Flannel Cab Forward Cover to be water, rotting and mildew-resistant. It comes in a light tan finish to dispel heat, and it's backed by a 2-year warranty.q
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)