- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- For powerful moisture and UV protection and superior fade resistance, slip into Covercraft’s Ultratect Car Cover
- Completely custom sized to fit your year, make and model
- Solution-dyed fabric for maximum color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Treated with HydroMax inside and out to repel water while remaining fully breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Car Cover intensely strong and blocks more moisture
- Your Ultratect Car Cover can stand up to intense UV rays
- Forget about sag—the anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight fabric is easy to install and machine washable and dryable
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Your Covercraft Ultratect Car Cover doesn't just keep your ride looking showroom new-this cutting-edge fabric retains its sharp looks longer than other materials. Each cover is stitched together using solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabrics, the most fade-resistant you can find! Every single thread is dyed from the inside out, not just on its surface. This advanced coloring process leaves your Ultratect Car Cover fully fade resistant.
Along with retaining its color longer, the Ultratect Car Cover also delivers superior outdoor protection against water and UV rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and morning dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight car cover blocks against even the harshest sun exposure.
Never one-size-fits-all, Covercraft custom tailors the Ultratect Car Cover for a form fit on your ride. Plus, this tight cover holds its shape longer than most and won't get baggy. You even get a solid 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Ultratect Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jape P (Fort Walton Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Apr 19, 2018 8:33 PM
Purchased to replace one I bought from you approximately 1 yr ago that was falling apart. This one is awesome. Fits perfectly.
Reviewed by Robert N (Encinitas, CA) — Mar 26, 2018 8:12 PM
The cover is a perfect fit for a 1972 Ford Ranchero. after going through a couple of cheepo covers, I finally sprung for a cover that is an exact fit and good quality fabric. (see photo)
Reviewed by Walker I (Franklin, TN) — Feb 13, 2018 2:26 PM
I'm about to save you some time and money. I've been buying covers for my 350Z since 2004. This is by far the best. Nissan should have had these covers made for them. Quit fooling around and just buy the darn thing.
Reviewed by Willistine G (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Fiat 500 — Oct 19, 2017 4:30 AM
Due to the shape of my new car I struggle to get it on I do have arthritis. I've used it a couple of times and now it sits in my trunk waiting to find out if they will let me upgrade. I had a Ultratect for my Mazda it was very easy on and off and also the rain rolled off that is not happening with this cover I find moisture on my car. Living in Florida I need excellent protecting from rain and sun. Hope to hear from you soon I requested this over the weekend!
Reviewed by Carolyn D K (East Greenwich, RI) — Sep 07, 2017 4:29 AM
While the look and installation are good, it is not waterproof. My 2014 Mini collects water under the windshield and I must pull at the cover to release the collection. Not good.