- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Defend your cockpit from moisture, UV rays, and fading with the Covercraft Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover
- Custom sized to fit your truck’s cab
- Solution-dyed fabric for the greatest color retention that won’t transfer to your paintjob
- Both sides of the Ultratect fabric are treated with HydroMax to repel water and remain breathable
- Cross-directional weave makes your Ultratect Cab Forward Cover incredibly strong and blocks more moisture
- One of the best fabrics for ultraviolet radiation protection!
- Anti-stretch design ensures a tight fit
- Lightweight for easy installation—even fits into most washers and dryers
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- 4-year warranty
Keep the cockpit of your rig cool, clean and dryer with Covercraft's latest Cab Forward Cover fabric: the Ultratect. Like other high-end materials, Ultratect employs a solution-dyed WeatherMax® SL fabric to prevent color fade under harsh sunlight. This also ensures that your cover's dye will not transfer onto your finish. Best of all, your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover is completely custom-tailored for a seamless fit on your truck.
Not only does your Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover's color last longer, it also gives you superior outdoor protection against moisture and ultraviolet rays. It's finished on both sides with HydroMax to repel rain and dew, yet still remains fully breathable for natural drying. And, this lightweight Cab Cover fights off the harmful effects of the sun with ease.
What's more, the Ultratect Cab Forward to Bumper Cover comes a wide range of colors. From jet black to traditional tan, these stylish covers never look like the cheap tarps our grandparents had to use to shield their automobiles. You even get a 4-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Ultratect Truck Cab Cover Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David K (Martinsburg, WV) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 18, 2018 7:33 AM
This was the best cover I could order for my particular model. It's little more than a dust cover. It is not waterproof. The only good things I can cay about it is that it fits pretty good and is easy to install.
Reviewed by Aaron H (DIXON, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jul 03, 2018 5:40 PM
Reviewed by john g (GRAND HAVEN, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Dec 14, 2016 6:18 AM
Reviewed by Bruce C (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 20, 2016 8:48 AM
Ordered this cover for my Dodge ram megacab. Arrived quickly. After putting the cover on a couple of times to get the hang of it, it now goes on in minutes...I have the towing mirrors....once you put the mirror pockets over the mirrors, fold them in, pull the cover over the cab, snug it up over the front bumper...hook the bottom back of the cover to my steprails and its done!..looks great, lightweight, can be locked on with optional cable. 4 year warranty, washable..A bit pricey but works!
Reviewed by Steven K (IRVINE, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Mar 18, 2015 10:28 PM