- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle and is available in multiple color options
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor use
- Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
- Fabric sheds off water as soon as it hits the cover
- Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
- Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
- Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
- This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
- Machine washable and dryable makes it easy to clean
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
- Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it's possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.
What sets Covercraft's Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that's spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!
What's more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.
Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
Covercraft Weathershield HP Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
472 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard A (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jun 14, 2018 3:07 PM
I had a Cover King Auto Body Armor cover.It lost waterproofness in a few months So I tried this one. It's ultra light and thin. Unlike my previous cover it shows light thru it and there's no soft inner liner so UV protection is probably less. The water beads up but if left on for a while it soaks in. Also the dew gets under it on the car. The cover is so thin & slippery it's difficult to deploy in light breezes and billows when installed. Not a tight fit. I may go back to Coverking next time.
Reviewed by Gregory P (Merrick, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 07, 2018 6:10 PM
There is no reason a cover like this should cost in excess of $450. Grossly over-priced. The Weathershield HP is very light and folds up compactly but these covers also have a tendency to tear over time. If you use it every day and in bad weather it will eventually develop a tear within 3-5 years. Warranty should be 10 years at the price this is sold for.
Reviewed by Joseph T (La Jolla, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Audi A5 — Apr 23, 2018 10:09 PM
The cover fits very well. It appears to be waterproof and breathable. It is lightweight and easy to use and store.
Reviewed by JP R (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Apr 19, 2018 8:50 AM
Cover is to loose on the back of the car. If the wind is blowing into the rear of the car, the cover starts going up the back of the car. In a strong wind, the cover blows up and over the top of the car. If the car is not used for several days, the cover must be tied down. Covercraft needs to fix this problem.