- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Weathershield HP Car Cover is custom-sized for a perfect fit on your vehicle and is available in multiple color options
- Can be used for indoor or outdoor use
- Solution-dyed to resist color fading and prevent transfer onto light-colored paintjobs
- Fabric sheds off water as soon as it hits the cover
- Completely breathable to vent heat and dry condensation
- Deluxe defenses against dust, dirt, sap and bird droppings
- Weathershield HP is safe on your finish
- This lightweight material is easy to install and folds up for compact storage
- Machine washable and dryable makes it easy to clean
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall unless otherwise noted
- Keep your car cover precisely in place with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HP Car Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Can old dogs learn new tricks? Covercraft proved it's possible by infusing their classic Weathershield Car Cover with even greater defensive power, giving birth to the Weathershield HP Car Cover.
What sets Covercraft's Weathershield HP apart is its advanced solution-dyed production process. Every fiber that's spun together in this impressive fabric is dyed from the inside out, rather than merely getting a surface treatment. This cutting-edge technique makes your Weathershield HP Car Cover fade resistant, so its color remains vibrant even when exposed to harsh sunlight. Plus, it will not transfer onto light-colored paintjobs!
What's more, your Weathershield HP Car Cover also delivers superior finish protection by blocking dust, dirt, tree sap and bird drizzle. And, water beads and sheds off your Weathershield HP, providing superior moisture protection while still remaining fully breathable to vent heat and condensation.
Like every Covercraft Car Cover, the Weathershield HP is custom tailored for a form fit. Its light weight makes installation and storage a snap, and you can easily wash and dry this cover in your home washing machine. 4-year warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Weathershield HP Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
489 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard E (San Diego, CA) — Mar 03, 2020 10:08 PM
Best cover for Southern California climate. My cover is on nearly 365 days per year because I can't garage the car. My covers last just about as long as the warranty but they are exposed to the weather daily. The Mfg has always honored their warranty. If they would use a more durable seam thread these covers would last for many years. beyond the warranty period. I also wish the Mfg. Would offer a satellite antenna pocket option.
Reviewed by Peter V (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Yukon — Jul 02, 2019 8:55 PM
This is like the 5th car cover I've had for my 2003 Yukon. I don't drive it much, but it sits out in the South Florida sun & rain. Of the covers I have owned, this one is the best. It's similar in texture to a parachute. It's not waterproof, but it breathes & dries fast. Packs small too - and is machine washable. It does eventually wear out from UV exposure, but Covercraft honored the warranty on my last one in year 4. It's not cheap, but with the warranty, it's worth it. Truck still looks new.
Reviewed by Ralph H (Los Gatos, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 14, 2019 5:37 PM
I have a 2002 Jetta Wagon. Overall, the cover seems reasonably well made out of quality materials. There are two significant fit issues. The cover is a bit tight across the windscreen, so you have to give it a tug to get the mirrors into the mirror pockets. Also, the pocket for the antenna is about 2 inches two far towards the rear of the car--it put a strong constant pressure on the antenna.
Reviewed by Larrence M (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Lexus SC 400 — May 12, 2019 10:09 PM
I've owned at least ten of these covers. Really handy to be able to wash them in a standard washer. Fabric and stitching are somewhat prone to damage in the hot California Sun, but covers seem to last at least three years. If they improved these issues, the covers would be just about perfect!