- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/23 - 10/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Secure your car cover safely to your ride with the Coverking Car Cover Lock & Cover
- The perfect protection against gusty wind and unscrupulous thieves
- Loops through your car cover’s lower grommets
- Works with universal and custom car covers
- Includes a car cover cable and an all-brass car cover lock with two keys
- Your Coverking Car Cover Lock & Cable is backed by a 1-year warranty
Every time you cover up your ride and walk away, it's natural to look over your shoulder and wonder whether your car cover will still be there when you get back. Maybe a big gust of wind will sweep through and whisk it off to the land of Oz. Or maybe some parking lot pirate will plunder it from your Plymouth. The risks are real, but the solution is simple: secure it with a Coverking Car Cover Lock & Cable.
Like a heavy-duty bicycle lock for your car cover, the Coverking Car Cover Lock helps keep your cover from sneaking off while you're away. Simply loop the car cover cable through your car cover's grommets, close the all-brass car cover lock and you're set. What's more, your Coverking Car Cover Cable and Lock are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Car Cover Lock & Cable Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roland M O (MOORPARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Dec 06, 2012 8:03 AM
Reviewed by Charles G (Canyon Country, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Soul — Feb 28, 2012 3:36 PM
I purchased this cover for my son because he has to park his car in the driveway. When the sprinklers come on the water gets the side of his car and leaves hard water spots. This cover does an excellent job at preventing this and also keeping the sun and dust out.