- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/22 - 10/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Download the car fitment guide (PDF)
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Quad-layer Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers offer the best line of defense in harsh weather
- Constructed from 4 layers of Coverbond fabric for the toughest protection against rain, sun and snow
- The added thickness of Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers cushions against dings, bumps and scrapes
- Available in a wide range of sizes to fit everything from coupes to sedans to limousines
- 1-year warranty
The word “champion" is reserved for only the top dogs, and the Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers are the undisputed champs of Coverking's lineup of universal car covers. Whether it's raining cats and dogs or eggs are frying on the sidewalk, your paintjob will be protected under the folds of your Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Cover. And, the added thickness of your Coverbond 4 Universal Car Cover provides a cushion against bumps, dings and scrapes-taking the hits instead of your finish.
The difference between Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers and the competition comes down to construction. These Coverking covers are made from 4 thick layers of fabric that stand guard against harsh sunlight, wicked rainstorms and even bird patties.
What's more, Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers are sized to fit a wide range of coupes and sedans, from the subcompact Yaris to the stately Maybach. Plus, you can pick up Coverbond 4 Coverking covers for limousines, too. Every cover comes with a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Coverbond 4 Universal Car Covers Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MIKE L (ORANGE, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Aug 09, 2018 9:00 AM
Reviewed by Clint P (ARVADA, CO) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Caprice — Jul 17, 2018 2:57 PM
Use to buy a custom cover that would wear out in about 3 years. This fit my Caprice very well and has the loops on the bottom to help secure it. It ix a bit thinner than the other covers but is doing a good job keeping the sun off the car. Yet to see how it will hold up to the winter.
Reviewed by Joseph T (KLAMATH FALLS, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford Focus — Apr 23, 2017 9:41 AM
It is a good car cover, that does its intended job. It looks nice and looks to be made of thicker quality materials. However, I think the cover would benefit if it were just a few inches longer on each of it's sides for my 2016 ford focus.
Reviewed by Don C (KIMBERLING CITY, MO) — Dec 02, 2016 5:36 AM
Our garage has two old Mustangs in line for restoration, so we needed to protect our 65 daily driver this winter. Thank you Coverking. The fit for this old Mustang is great, quality is good. Very happy even though there was a small hole in our cover. We will be getting another.
Reviewed by Jesus A (GARDENA, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Nov 21, 2016 4:16 PM
The cover is made well. But a mid size will NOT fit my '16 Challenger RT. I bought this size after chatting with one of their customer SVC. Looks good on My nephew's '13Dart.