- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cover up your car cover with the Stormproof Coverking Car Cover Duffle Bag
- Provides serious protection for your cover when it's not on your auto
- Helps organize your trunk, back seat or garage
- Stitched from Coverking's own Stormproof fabric
- Your Coverking Stormproof Car Cover Bag comes with a 1-year warranty
Car covers live relatively thankless lives. They sit all day long shielding your vulnerable finish from a constant onslaught of foul weather, harsh UV rays and sticky tree sap. But, when you're ready to hit the road, you don't think twice about balling it up and tossing it in your trunk with your overturned cleaning supplies, sharp tools and other hazards. Give your cover some R-E-S-P-E-C-T by storing it in the Coverking Stormproof Car Cover Bag.
Come rain or come shine, the Coverking Stormproof Bag protects your cover in any weather. It's made from the same legendary Stormproof fabric as your cover, so it's sturdy enough to withstand the worst conditions. More than just a safe house for your car cover, the Coverking Stormproof Car Cover Duffle helps keep your ride and your garage organized. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Coverking Stormproof Car Cover Duffle Bag Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dave N (Raymore, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Corvette — Sep 22, 2014 5:30 AM
The storm proof cover is somewhat misleading. It is not waterproof and has no inner liner. It does cover the car completely including the wheels. It will keep dirt,dust and light dew off your car and it does fold up very compactly. The bag is good but I would have preferred a smaller bag that would have held the cover more compactly.
Reviewed by Ryan R (LA GRANGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Jul 04, 2013 10:35 AM