- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cover your ride with the durable & economical Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover
- Protects your finish from sun, dirt, droppings and pollutants
- Complete coverage from 4-layers of non-woven polypropylene
- Spun Bound outer shell delivers a rugged first layer of defense
- 2 polypropylene center layers repel water
- Soft inner liner pampers your paint
- Repels water without trapping moisture
- Breathable fabric combination combats heat and moisture build-up
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Front & rear double-stitched elastic hem secures cover under your vehicle's bumpers
- Integrated side grommets for tie downs and security cable lock
- Choose from 5 sizes to fit nearly any vehicle
- Includes Lock & Cable and Storage bag
- Your Rampage Easyfit Car Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
There's a rampage going on, and it's hell bent on destroying your vehicle's finish. Drape your vehicle in the Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover and easily defeat this onslaught of the elements. Boasting 4 layers of durable protection, the Rampage car cover shields your ride from solar rays, dust, dirt, bird squeeze—you name it. And, thanks to the breathable fabric combination, your Rampage Car Cover resists heat and moisture buildup.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor use, the Rampage cover uses double-stitched elastic hems at each end to stay securely in place. And, Rampage includes a security lock & cable to detour car cover crooks, and a handy storage bag to neatly store your cover. With 5 sizes to choose from, there's a cover sure to fit your ride, and at a price like this, your budget's covered, too. Best yet, Rampage covers your Easyfit Car Cover with a 90-day warranty.
Rampage Easyfit 4-Layer Car Cover Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas E (FAIRFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 1970 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia — Nov 16, 2018 5:40 AM
My 1970 Karmann Ghia is stored in my shop and what I needed was something to keep the dust off of it and for protection from being rubbed on. This cover fits very well and is easy to install. It will do the job well.
Reviewed by conrad k (SUGAR HILL, GA) Reviewed for a 1978 Lincoln Continental — Apr 06, 2018 6:37 AM
Reviewed by Dawn H (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Challenger — Dec 02, 2017 4:43 AM