- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your truck’s exterior from the elements with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover
- Crafted from a breathable 4-layer polypropylene material
- Soft and durable backing protects your paint job
- Cab and bed sections available individually or as a set
- Double-stitched elastic hem keeps corners fitted
- Pre-installed side eyelets secure the cover with included lock and cable
- Non-woven fibers are naturally water-resistant
- Offers ultimate UV protection against sun and heat buildup
- Includes free storage bag, cable and lock and grommet kit for antenna allowances
- Your Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Safeguard your exterior from harmful UV rays, dirt, dust and moisture with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover. Crafted from multiple layers of breathable, non-woven polypropylene material, this durable cover naturally repels water, blocks sun and saves your interior from heat buildup. Your unique Rampage EasyFit Truck Cover is available in separate sections for either your cab or your truck bed, as well as in a set for total truck coverage.
With a soft, supple backing to pamper your paint job, double-stitched elastic hems to keep the corners fitted and pre-installed side grommets to secure your cover with an included lock and cable, Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Covers delivers secure defense against both indoor and outdoor hazards. Your EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty and includes a storage bag and grommet kit for antenna allowances.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover Customer Reviews
47 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lawrence H (KINSTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jan 31, 2020 5:07 AM
Reviewed by Timothy D (La Plata, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Silverado — Jul 18, 2019 7:53 AM
My truck sits on the driveway and catches the afternoon sun. I used the windshield screen but that doesn't do anything for the exterior of the vehicle. The cover takes a few minutes to put on because of the getting over the cab, the front of the cover is marked by a tag. This product is at a good price and since I put it on a few weeks ago, in addition to the sun in the afternoons we get a good downpour. The water beads on the cover. I am happy with the my cover and it was a good decision.
Reviewed by walter b (cherryville, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2019 9:28 AM