- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your truck’s exterior from the elements with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover
- Crafted from a breathable 4-layer polypropylene material
- Soft and durable backing protects your paint job
- Cab and bed sections available individually or as a set
- Double-stitched elastic hem keeps corners fitted
- Pre-installed side eyelets secure the cover with included lock and cable
- Non-woven fibers are naturally water-resistant
- Offers ultimate UV protection against sun and heat buildup
- Includes free storage bag, cable and lock and grommet kit for antenna allowances
- Your Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Safeguard your exterior from harmful UV rays, dirt, dust and moisture with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover. Crafted from multiple layers of breathable, non-woven polypropylene material, this durable cover naturally repels water, blocks sun and saves your interior from heat buildup. Your unique Rampage EasyFit Truck Cover is available in separate sections for either your cab or your truck bed, as well as in a set for total truck coverage.
With a soft, supple backing to pamper your paint job, double-stitched elastic hems to keep the corners fitted and pre-installed side grommets to secure your cover with an included lock and cable, Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Covers delivers secure, snug-fitting defense against both indoor and outdoor hazards. Your EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty and includes a storage bag and grommet kit for antenna allowances.
Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by walter b (cherryville, NC) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Mar 13, 2019 9:28 AM
Reviewed by William S B (Alexandria, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Nov 01, 2018 5:20 AM
Installation is a bit cumbersome for one person. With two people, it's a breeze. My truck has the oversized towing mirrors that do not quite fit into the mirror pockets of the cover. Easy solution is to fold mirrors in. Great cover. Keeps the interior protected from the sun.
Reviewed by Larry E (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-250 — Jun 25, 2018 9:50 PM
The Rampage truck cover was for my Ford F-250. I live in Las Vegas NV where we get lots of high heat and high wind. So far the cover is holding up well. I will see in a year how well it holds up under those conditions.
Reviewed by James B (CHESTERFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — May 30, 2018 5:45 AM
Easier to put on with two people as opposed to one. Would have been nice to have a pre-cut slot for the antenna. Otherwise seems to be a good product, the winter will tell the tale.