- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your truck’s exterior from the elements with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover
- Crafted from a breathable 4-layer polypropylene material
- Soft and durable backing protects your paint job
- Cab and bed sections available individually or as a set
- Double-stitched elastic hem keeps corners fitted
- Pre-installed side eyelets secure the cover with included lock and cable
- Non-woven fibers are naturally water-resistant
- Offers ultimate UV protection against sun and heat buildup
- Includes free storage bag, cable and lock and grommet kit for antenna allowances
- Your Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty
Safeguard your exterior from harmful UV rays, dirt, dust and moisture with a Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover. Crafted from multiple layers of breathable, non-woven polypropylene material, this durable cover naturally repels water, blocks sun and saves your interior from heat buildup. Your unique Rampage EasyFit Truck Cover is available in separate sections for either your cab or your truck bed, as well as in a set for total truck coverage.
With a soft, supple backing to pamper your paint job, double-stitched elastic hems to keep the corners fitted and pre-installed side grommets to secure your cover with an included lock and cable, Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Covers delivers secure, snug-fitting defense against both indoor and outdoor hazards. Your EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty and includes a storage bag and grommet kit for antenna allowances.
Rampage EasyFit 4-Layer Truck Cover Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven A (Baytown, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2018 9:24 PM
This my second time to buy this cover. The first time was 2015. It lasted 3 full years of constant use. Started to tear in couple of places so I bought another. I think it is well worth the price.
Reviewed by Barry W (Granville, WV) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Nov 12, 2017 12:25 PM
The color and fabric is very nice. Where I and likely everyone is going to have problems is the gap between the cab and the bed. There isn't enough room to pull the cab cover down, much less the bed cover. I do not recommend a 2 piece cover -- get a 1 piece !! If I can return it I will and get a 1 piece.
Reviewed by J. C (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota Pickup — Oct 16, 2017 12:17 PM
The quality of the material of the cover was as expected. Good quality. The issue is that it is way too big for the truck. I expected the fit to be better than it is.