- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safely store your car, truck, boat or project vehicle inside the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag for a virtually impenetrable layer of protection
- Delivers a 360° car shelter that defends against moisture, dust, UV rays, bugs, rodents and other harmful elements
- Ideal for long-term indoor storage only – not for outdoor use
- Crafted from 8 oz., UV-treated polyethylene fabric
- The fabric is also California fire code CPAI-84 compliant
- CarPocket's three plastic zippers seal up fast, easy and securely
- Includes a handy storage bag and a renewable desiccant bags to draw out moisture
- Lightweight fabric is tough and reusable for years of protection
- Rhino Shelter covers your Car Pocket with a 1-year warranty
Leave a loaf of bread out on the counter untouched long enough, and it'll sprout mold and spoil. Unfortunately, the same thing happens to vehicles left unused too long. In your driveway, a parked car bakes in the sun and corrodes away by rainy weather. In a garage, gritty dust and humidity will wreak havoc on every inch of your car. For the ultimate indoor automotive armor, wrap your prized posession inside the protective folds of the Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag.
Because the Rhino car shelter completely encloses your vehicle, it delivers a greater defense than traditional car covers. Moisture, dust and bugs can't get in, so you're ride is left safe and sound.
Your Car Pocket is built from premium 8 oz. polyethylene with quality zippers on all three sides. It comes with renewable desiccant bags to suck out any moisture, and a storage bag. 1-year warranty.
Rhino Shelter Car Storage Bag Customer Reviews
81 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Heather L (Point Roberts, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota Highlander — May 03, 2018 4:49 PM
I am so thankful for this shelter bag by Rhino! I had $7000 of damage done to my brand new Toyota SUV after relocating to the Pacific NW. I had to literally zip my car in the winter months every day to make sure that they would not come back again to do more damage after fixing my vehicle. It saved me countless sleepless nights. Thank you for making this product!
Reviewed by anthony p (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 1963 Ford Fairlane — Dec 16, 2017 4:40 AM
Needed something to cover my 1963 ford Fairlane . And this cover seems to be the best bet. Looks great and easy installation
Reviewed by Linda O (National City, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Malibu — Dec 07, 2017 4:29 AM
There was a mix up in the beginning for shipping that they dont ship to a PO. Box, it should tell you that when placing order. So by the time I reordered it was out of stock. But, it was restocked rather quickly and beat the expected delivery date! My storage space was tight and the bag was a little bigger than I had envisioned. But putting the car into the bag was quite easy and if had a bigger space, l could have probably managed by myself. I'll update this in the spring if it was successful
Reviewed by Charles P (LUTHERVILLE TIMONIUM, MD) Reviewed for a 1979 Morgan Plus 8 — Dec 05, 2017 1:26 PM
I paid a $1000 plus for a bag from Germany that was unusable after two years. It came with an inner cover, nice bag, straps,and hygrometer, but the zipper became inoperative after two years and no longer protected my Morgan. It was also undersized despite being the correct one for the car according to the manufacturer. The Rhino is way too big which is great- the car goes in easily and zips up without problem. Best of all for the price I paid I can by five Rhino covers.