- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make sure you’re heard loud and clear with a Hella Supertone Horn
- Click for sound clip (mp3)
- Electric horns designed to replace your ride’s factory honkers
- Generates a penetrating strong tone that’s great for traffic blasting or off-road use
- Black-coated metal housing with a striking red grille adds a dramatic look to your front-end
- Designed for 12V applications with a sound level of 118 dB
- Each pair includes low-tone (300 Hz) and high-tone (500 Hz) frequencies
- Hella Super tone includes mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions
- Your Hella Supertone is backed by a 3-year warranty
Let other drivers know it’s time to move aside with a Hella Supertone Horn Kit. This replacement pair includes a low-tone frequency (300 Hz) and high-tone frequency (500 Hz) horn and comes complete with mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions. 3-year warranty.
Hella Supertone Horn Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by paul l (ROYAL OAK, MI) Reviewed for a 1961 Austin Cooper — Jul 16, 2019 7:14 AM
Bought these horns to replace a 50 year old unit in my mini. Larger than I expected so packaging them in a tiny engine bay was a challenge. Loud and obnoxious - they're great
Reviewed by david b (BELLINGHAM, WA) Reviewed for a 1984 Jeep CJ — Jul 11, 2019 11:44 AM
Put one pair in my CJ last year, and they sound very nice but could be louder, so bought another pair for the Jeep to get the volume, and a single pair for my other auto.