- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Shoot off a unique sound scale with a Hella Trumpet Horn
- Click for Sound Clip (MP3)
- Delivers a really harmonious note with a wide sound emission
- Electric replacement horns for your boring factory set
- Strong signal upgrades your safety in heavy road traffic
- Sporty design with a corrosion- and water-spray-resistant plastic housing (available colors include red, blue, yellow, black and chrome)
- Designed for 12V and 24V applications – dB levels vary
- Each pair of Trumpet Horns includes low-tone (400-410 Hz) and high-tone (500-510 Hz) frequencies
- Includes mounting brackets, relay and mounting instructions—vertical or horizontal installation
- Your Hella Trumpet carries a 3-year warranty
Show off your wild side with a set of Hella Trumpet Horns. This replacement pair includes a low-tone frequency (400-410 Hz) and high-tone frequency (500-510 Hz) horn and comes complete with mounting brackets, relay and step-by-step instructions. Choose a red, blue, yellow, black or chrome plastic housing. 3-year warranty.
Hella Trumpet Horn Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ildefonso f (Carpinteria, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Odyssey — Aug 13, 2017 10:47 AM
Easy to install as a direct replacement to oem...didn't have to use relay provided but you'll need extra wires if you want to relocate horns...very good tone combination _ great loud sound. love it!!!
Reviewed by Mike M (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 1969 Volkswagen Squareback — Oct 15, 2016 1:29 PM
Reviewed by David P (WATERTOWN, MA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda 6 — Oct 06, 2016 4:21 AM
These were the second set of replacement horns for my 2004 Mazda. First attempt was with OEM parts that didn't last more than a year. So far, so good after a couple of months for reliability with this set. Very pleased with the sound tone and amplitude of the horns. For the price, I feel that these are a very good buy and would recommend them for anyone looking for a good alternate to OEM horns.