- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Blasting off big, bad beeps, the Hella Twin Tone Air Horn is an ideal air horn kit for all vehicles
- Deliver a unique, stand-out sound with a high-performance compressor
- Traditional trumpet-style design in a bright red, corrosion-resistant housing
- Hella Twin Tone Horns are designed for 12Vapplications with a sound level of 118 dB
- Trumpets are designed with offset lengths for an easier install
- Twin Tone Horn set includes low-tone (780 Hz) and high-tone (840 Hz) frequency horns
- Kit includes mounting brackets, compressor, two horns, relay, tubing and instructions
- Your Hella Twin Tone Horn carries a 3-year warranty
Show your fellow commuters who’s boss with Twin Tone Horns. The traditional trumpet-style set includes low-tone frequency (780 Hz) and high-tone frequency (840 Hz) horns and comes complete with mounting brackets, compressor, two horns, relay, tubing and instructions. 3-year warranty.
Hella Twin Tone Air Horn Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bryan N (Columbia, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Mar 26, 2016 12:00 PM
Reviewed by Gary K (EARL PARK, IN) Reviewed for a 1989 Nissan Sentra — Feb 10, 2016 10:44 AM
My Nissan Sentra had a horn that sounded like the cartoon Roadrunner- meep meep. I put this thing in it with a toggle ( the instructions show several methods for installation) so I could be polite when I wanted to and with the flip of a switch I could get ANYONES attention. I had only heard it from inside my car until my grandson honked it for me. Man that thing is loud! I love it