- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- K-Source Universal Motorcycle Horns are sure to turn heads with their clear, attention-grabbing honk
- Available in diameters of 3” and 2.5”, mostly identical feature-wise but with a few differences
- 12V 3”D horns have a decibel count of 105, frequency range of 430-460Hz
- 12V 2.5”D horns boast a decibel count of 100, but share the 430-460Hz frequency range
- Each one includes a preset resin horn pitch screw – no adjustment necessary
- 3” horns come with mount brackets 2.875” in length, while 2.5” horns include double-layer mounting brackets also measuring 2.5”
- Both horn types come with water-resistant gaskets
- Designed for universal fit application
- Your K-Source Motorcycle Horns are sold individually and carry a 60-day warranty
Whether you’re coming up fast and need to clear a path or if the space is getting tight and you need to let a larger vehicle know you’re there, the K-Source Universal Motorcycle Horn is sure to get the job done, with its frequency range of 430-460Hz for either model.
These black, universal-fit 12V replacement horns are pretty much the same, but there are a few distinctions between the 3”D horn and the 2.5”, respectively. First, those things they have in common – the aforementioned frequency and the inclusion of water-resistant gaskets, preset mount brackets and an adjustment-free resin horn pitch screw. The few ways in which they differ are decibel count – 105 for the 3” and 100 for the 2”, and the mount bracket sizes. The former comes with a bracket measuring 2.875” and the latter coming with one 2.5” in length.
Your K-Source Universal Horns are sold individually and covered by a 60-day warranty.