- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your factory honking system with a set of chrome-plated, zinc alloy Kleinn Direct Drive Horns
- Sold as a complete kit, ready for installation with a direct drive compressor, hardware and relay
- Available in various lengths but with a consistent, considerable 152.1 dB output down the line
- Trumpets boast a much longer lifespan than thin, plastic trumpets and will not crack or break
- Great for use with car alarms or motorcycles
- Your Kleinn Direct Drive Horns are supported by a 12-month warranty
Bid farewell to those weak-sounding, factory-installed horns your ride came with – Kleinn Direct Drive Horns are what you’ve been looking for. They come as a complete kit and ready for the painless installation process, with a direct drive compressor, mounting hardware and relay. Zinc alloy construction is chrome-plated for long-lasting durability and style. 152.1 dB output. 12-month warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. (For more information visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Kleinn Direct Drive Horns Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip F (LAKE ZURICH, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Oct 30, 2017 8:19 PM
Reviewed by Robert D (Galveston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 04, 2017 9:15 PM
I am happy with this product. It is good value for money. It is a simple installation. Not too big so it fit well under the hood of a very pack engine well. It is loud but could be louder. It really can't be considered a "Train Horn". I would recommend it if you are looking for something a bit louder then the factory horn.