- Double your decibels with the Wolo Bad Boy Dual Tone Air Horn
- Two-trumpet sound blasts off 118 dB at 530/680 Hz
- Designed to easily replace the factory horn—no hoses required
- Driven by an integrated, heavy-duty, maintenance-free 12V compressor
- Powerful dual-tone air horn blasts two times louder than factory horns
- One-piece, compact construction
- Compact size fits any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle
- Works with any 12-volt electrical supply
- Clean style looks great under the hood or on the motorcycle
- Measures 2.5" W x 4.5" L x 4.5" H
- Includes all mounting hardware and instructions (horn button not included)
- Your Wolo Bad Boy Dual Tone Air Horn is backed by a 90-day warranty
Face it, there's nothing ‘bad' about the beep-beep coming from that factory honker—especially if you ride a bike. So, replace that tiny toot with the bad boy boom of the Wolo Bad Boy Dual Tone Air Horn. Blasting the sound waves with a dual-tone two-trumpet sound that tops the dB scale at 118, the Wolo dual tone air horn makes your presence known.
Designed to replace your factory horn, the Wolo bad boy air horn blasts off a full two times louder than that OEM honker. The one-piece, compact construction is small enough to fit any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle. And, with your choice finishes, the horn assembly looks great under the hood or mounted on your motorcycle.
Powered by an integrated heavy-duty, maintenance-free 12V compressor, this powerful dual-tone air horn works with any 12-volt electrical supply. The entire assembly measures 2.5" W x 4.5" L x 4.5" H. And, the Wolo bad boy air horn kit includes everything you need (except a horn button) for seamless install. Even better, Wolo backs your Bad Boy Dual Tone Air Horn with a 90-day warranty.
Wolo Bad Boy Dual Tone Air Horn Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jeffrey b (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Aug 08, 2018 11:21 AM
I had it installed on my 2016 canyon,spliced into the existing horn,i,m very happy with the results
Reviewed by Tamer B (Strongsville, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Apr 29, 2018 5:17 AM
While it is loud, it wasn't as loud as I expected. But much better than the "beep beep" of the original.
Reviewed by Robert P (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sedona — Apr 13, 2018 8:53 PM
This is much better than the little horn the manufacturer installed on my van, old VW beetles were much more intimidating. Still it isn't as load as I would like, but I couldn't afford a diesil or train air horn set up.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
There are no customer reviews for this product