- Blast off big, bad beeps with the Wolo Big Bad Max Air Horn
- Two-trumpet sound blasts off at 123.5 dB-320 Hz
- Easily wires into the factory horn with no hoses required
- Powered by an integrated, heavy-duty, maintenance-free 12V compressor
- Loud dual-tone air horn is three times louder than factory horns
- One-piece, compact construction fits any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle
- Designed to work with any 12-volt electrical supply
- Crafted from super strong ABS plastic in a black finish
- Installs easily with one provided bolt
- Measures 3.5” W x 5.75” L x 4.625” H
- Your Wolo Big Bad Max Air Horn is backed by a 90-day warranty
The next time you feel the need to be heard, not seen, make sure you're really heard with the Wolo Big Bad Max Air Horn. A full three times louder than any factory honker, the Wolo bad max air horn delivers a big, bad, dual-tone 123.5 dB two-trumpet sound. And, it's designed to replace your factory horn, so no more timid ‘beep-beeps' for you!
Crafted from one-piece of molded ABS, the Wolo 120db air horn is compact enough to fit any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle. Plus, it comes in multiple finishes, so it looks as stylish in the engine bay as it does on the motorbike. And, since it's powered by an integrated 12V compressor, the Wolo 619 air horn works with any 12-volt electrical supply.
The entire horn/compressor assembly measures a compact 3.5" W x 5.75" L x 4.625" H. It installs easily with one bolt and some simple wiring to your factory horn and includes everything you need. And best yet, Wolo backs your Big Bad Max Air Horn with a big, bad 90-day warranty.
Wolo Big Bad Max Air Horn Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Elaine S (Tamarac, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Nov 04, 2015 10:35 AM
It's an ok air horn. Louder than stock but the quality of the sound is fair. I purchased the Wolo Bad Boy horn for a different truck & it was better. Ok for the price
Reviewed by Jerry S (PARMA, OH) — Oct 17, 2015 12:56 PM
Train horn maybe but sure the hell is not an Air Horn. Not as loud as I wanted but better than the crappy horn Toyota put on the truck. I wanted something so that when I came up on you & had to use the horn you would poop yourself. Now they will hear me & probably just flip me off.
Reviewed by Roger D (Savannah, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2014 6:28 AM
Big bad max offers air horn sound in a compact design. I was considering getting PIAA 85110 but this horn has more of the train air horn sound I was looking for. Big bad max will definitely get the attention of others when you lay onto your horn. Installation was a cinch once I got the headlight out to expose the stock horn and its wiring on my 08 silverado. I wait for opportunities to use my horn now and it sounds 100x better than my puny factory horn. I highly recommend this product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/20 - 8/22
There are no customer reviews for this product