- Save 15% Use Promo Code: max15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your upholstery from dirty cargo with a 3D Maxpider Kagu Trunk Liner
- Tailored to your vehicle for a flush fitment
- Features a unique three-layer structure
- Inner layer is shock and sound absorbent
- Made out of durable, anti-tear materials
- Thermal Plastic Rubber helps the 3D Cargo Liner avoid losing its shape
- Anti-skid backing keeps mats from shifting or harming your carpet
- Enjoy maximum coverage thanks to raised edges
- Waterproof protection prevents spills from reaching your floor
- 3D-designed to contour your vehicle and trap dirt
- Boasts odorless and non-toxic ecological materials
- Can be easily folded for easy access to storage
- Comes in many stylish finishes including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty
Avoid the messes that usually come with loading cargo – invest in a 3D maxpider Kagu Liner and enjoy custom protection for your ride. Made out of tough, resistant materials for extreme durability, this three-layer cargo liner provides shock and noise absorbent protection that stays true to its shape thanks to its Thermal Plastic Rubber.
With an anti-skid backing, this waterproof liner ensures your items stay in place while keeping your carpet damage-free. Made from non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, this odorless trunk liner also features raised edges that keep dirt from entering your vehicle’s crevasses. Enjoy it in finishes aplenty, including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
116 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David H (DAVENPORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Dodge Journey — Mar 14, 2020 3:34 PM
Reviewed by Mark S (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 04, 2020 9:16 AM
I wanted floor liners that looked great, fit great, but didn't look so utilitarian. They're as easy to install as the factory liners. I'm a big fan of Weathertech, but these look so much nicer in my Jeep.
Reviewed by Steve L (WAYNESVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 04, 2020 8:54 AM
Cargo liner looks better than the usual rubber mat, and is lightweight. Fit is outstanding, and the first time in use, it saved a big mess after a trash bag leaked on the way to the dump. Edges don't rise up on the sides too high, but high enough to contain minor spills. Easy to clean as well.
Reviewed by Lawrence M (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2019 Volkswagen Atlas — Feb 25, 2020 2:36 AM
I have been buting Weathertech mats for 20 years. The problem, sliding around and get them clean. Even when spending on the cleaners that feom Weathertech. About the same price, ya. A little less expensive, ya. More sturdy, more attractive, heavier duty and do not move around when your feet hit them. I have 2nd and 3rd row and rear pictures that i couls not attach.
Reviewed by Michael A (MIDDLETOWN, CT) Reviewed for a 2019 Audi Q5 — Feb 24, 2020 8:51 PM