- Save 15% Use Promo Code: spyder115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your upholstery from dirty cargo with a 3D Maxpider Kagu Trunk Liner
- Tailored to your vehicle for a flush fitment
- Features a unique three-layer structure
- Inner layer is shock and sound absorbent
- Made out of durable, anti-tear materials
- Thermal Plastic Rubber helps the 3D Cargo Liner avoid losing its shape
- Anti-skid backing keeps mats from shifting or harming your carpet
- Enjoy maximum coverage thanks to raised edges
- Waterproof protection prevents spills from reaching your floor
- 3D-designed to contour your vehicle and trap dirt
- Boasts odorless and non-toxic ecological materials
- Can be easily folded for easy access to storage
- Comes in many stylish finishes including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty
Avoid the messes that usually come with loading cargo – invest in a 3D maxpider Kagu Liner and enjoy custom protection for your ride. Made out of tough, resistant materials for extreme durability, this three-layer cargo liner provides shock and noise absorbent protection that stays true to its shape thanks to its Thermal Plastic Rubber.
With an anti-skid backing, this waterproof liner ensures your items stay in place while keeping your carpet damage-free. Made from non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, this odorless trunk liner also features raised edges that keep dirt from entering your vehicle’s crevasses. Enjoy it in finishes aplenty, including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
126 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph L (ORLAND PARK, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 BMW X3 — May 13, 2020 8:40 PM
I am from Illinois and home state of weathertech brands,I was a favorite fans and I love their products as well which is made in America. I had used weathertech floor liners on my vehicle but now, I will change to 3D Maxpider because the materials they used was different it was not plastic and cannot cause slippery on your feet during rainy season and snow? 3D Maxpider uses a very nice material with a very nice grip on your vehicle carpet and not slippery when you step it on your feet.
Reviewed by william f k (EDGEWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Journey — May 12, 2020 6:20 AM
Reviewed by Jeffrey B (LAKEVILLE, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe — May 08, 2020 3:48 AM
Installed in my 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe for extra carpet protection (I know why else). Fit was questionable. After repositioning several times I arrived at a compromise, but it still appeared to be about 1/8 - 1/4 inch to wide for my vehicle. Overall though a nice product, and I like how the rear folds up so you can access the vehicle jack.
Reviewed by Lewis B (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — May 04, 2020 8:15 PM