- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your upholstery from dirty cargo with a 3D Maxpider Kagu Trunk Liner
- Tailored to your vehicle for a flush fitment
- Features a unique three-layer structure
- Inner layer is shock and sound absorbent
- Made out of durable, anti-tear materials
- Thermal Plastic Rubber helps the 3D Cargo Liner avoid losing its shape
- Anti-skid backing keeps mats from shifting or harming your carpet
- Enjoy maximum coverage thanks to raised edges
- Waterproof protection prevents spills from reaching your floor
- 3D-designed to contour your vehicle and trap dirt
- Boasts odorless and non-toxic ecological materials
- Can be easily folded for easy access to storage
- Comes in many stylish finishes including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty
Avoid the messes that usually come with loading cargo – invest in a 3D maxpider Kagu Liner and enjoy custom protection for your ride. Made out of tough, resistant materials for extreme durability, this three-layer cargo liner provides shock and noise absorbent protection that stays true to its shape thanks to its Thermal Plastic Rubber.
With an anti-skid backing, this waterproof liner ensures your items stay in place while keeping your carpet damage-free. Made from non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, this odorless trunk liner also features raised edges that keep dirt from entering your vehicle’s crevasses. Enjoy it in finishes aplenty, including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Austin R (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Sentra — Nov 01, 2018 10:12 AM
Reviewed by Dennis H (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Oct 30, 2018 5:44 AM
Reviewed by Jay G (Labelle, FL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Escape — Oct 27, 2018 4:00 AM
I've never before purchased what I considered an "off-brand" cargo/trunk liner for any of my vehicles because of the importance of what I expected from them. I ordered this particular cargo liner because of its description and positive reviews it received. I can honestly say that I am very pleased with my purchase. It fits perfectly in my 2018 Escape Titanium, it's finish is excellent, and I truly appreciate the non-slip backing on the bottom of the liner. I highly recommend this cargo liner.
Reviewed by Kelly C (GLEN ARBOR, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Oct 19, 2018 4:56 AM
Mat fit cargo space as advertised. I chose this liner over the other custom fit Vinal liners as those cannot be stowed well when third row is in use. It came in a box folded in thirds vs rolled up. I had asked for a liner that rolled up for stowing when the third row is being used but I hope this liner will stow behind seats in thirds if necessary.