- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your upholstery from dirty cargo with a 3D Maxpider Kagu Trunk Liner
- Tailored to your vehicle for a flush fitment
- Features a unique three-layer structure
- Inner layer is shock and sound absorbent
- Made out of durable, anti-tear materials
- Thermal Plastic Rubber helps the 3D Cargo Liner avoid losing its shape
- Anti-skid backing keeps mats from shifting or harming your carpet
- Enjoy maximum coverage thanks to raised edges
- Waterproof protection prevents spills from reaching your floor
- 3D-designed to contour your vehicle and trap dirt
- Boasts odorless and non-toxic ecological materials
- Can be easily folded for easy access to storage
- Comes in many stylish finishes including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric
- Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty
Avoid the messes that usually come with loading cargo – invest in a 3D maxpider Kagu Liner and enjoy custom protection for your ride. Made out of tough, resistant materials for extreme durability, this three-layer cargo liner provides shock and noise absorbent protection that stays true to its shape thanks to its Thermal Plastic Rubber.
With an anti-skid backing, this waterproof liner ensures your items stay in place while keeping your carpet damage-free. Made from non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials, this odorless trunk liner also features raised edges that keep dirt from entering your vehicle’s crevasses. Enjoy it in finishes aplenty, including carbon fiber texture and classic looped fabric. Your 3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner is backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Kagu Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David D (Sylva, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Pilot — Tuesday at 2:52 AM
My only complaint is that it is not an "exact" fit, but it is close enough. Lve the look, the way it fold up if I need the third row seats and it saved damage to the carpet in the back the first time it was used. Bottle of sunscreen turned over and spilled out the contents, but the liner contained all the liquid and cleaned up easily. Keeps items from sliding around in the cargo area.
Reviewed by AL L (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Acura MDX — Jul 10, 2018 10:12 PM
The material is very beautiful and elegant. It makes my SUV looks fancy. Also, cleaning the material is very easy
Reviewed by Jose D (ITHACA, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 09, 2018 7:40 AM
Happy with the fit and look. It is a little flimsier than I expected but I think it will do the job of protecting the trunk.