- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Say goodbye to the days of shifting cargo with the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner
- Custom-cut for your year, make and model van
- Insulates against noise and heat
- Boasts a durable, anti-skid surface made of a rubber-like material
- Resistant to gas, oil, chemicals, bleach and battery acid
- The VanTred is completely waterproof
- Die-cut for clean, finished edges
- Easy to clean—simply brush or hose off
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
If the back of your van sounds like a warzone, chances are it's on its way to looking like one. Save your van while keeping cargo secure when you install the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner.
The VanTred is made with pride in the USA to fit your specific year, make and model thanks to its custom-cut design. Boasting a durable, anti-skid surface, the van liner is made of a rubber-like material to withstand gas, oil, bleach, battery acid and more. Best of all, your cargo van liner is 100% waterproof, so it's easy to clean with the hose—get it dirty, wash it off, let it dry, lay it back in, and you're good to go.
The van cargo liner features a ribbed foam backing that fits the contours of your van's floor—ensuring smooth looks and added cushion. Plus, the foam makes your VanTred a noise and heat insulator. What's more, the BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner carries a Lifetime Warranty.
Our 10+ BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug VanTred Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mary C (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) — Jun 16, 2019 7:34 AM
Reviewed by Bradley M (Orford, NH) — Jun 13, 2019 2:57 AM
The liner is great. It fits perfectly, leaves a nice level surface and seems to be made of a very tough material.The price seemed high but it was worth not having to buy and fit plywood for the floor.
Reviewed by Jon F (KULA, HI) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge ProMaster — Jun 03, 2019 8:53 PM
Fits like a glove. Slight cushion and textured surface keep things in place. Well worth it! Much easier to walk on. Shipping to Hawaii cost as much as the product...yikes.
Reviewed by Phillip H (MCHENRY, IL) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Transit — May 24, 2019 6:11 AM