- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your cargo space clean & pristine with a Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner
- Canvasback Canvas Cargo Liners are custom-cut for the specific setup of your SUV or crossover
- Tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with waterproof PVC backing
- Stays in place via sewn-in hook and loop tabbing system
- Split seats feature webbing or zippers so they can be adjusted
- Fabric sports a textured surface to grip cargo, but sheds water and mud
- Easy to clean with soap and water—just immerse and brush or sponge off
- Choose from a selection of universal colors and patterned designs
- Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners are made in the USA
- Your Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner is backed by a 6-month warranty
Whether you’re contending with messy kids, muddy pets, weekend getaways or lugging stuff home from the store, your SUV's cargo area needs as much cover as possible. The Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner stretches over more of your interior than any rubber liner.
The Canvas Cargo Liner is made of ultra-tough 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing – so it blocks a variety of foes such as mud, dirt and moisture from reaching your carpet. And, the polyester top layer is treated to resist shrinkage and fading while repelling stains. Your Canvasback Cargo Liner also sports a textured surface for extra cargo grip, yet doesn’t hold on to mud or absorb liquid spills.
With its custom-configured system of zippers, webbing and hook-and-loop fasteners, the Canvasback is completely unique to the layout of your ride. You can have the seats of your SUV up or down – the Canvasback Cargo Liner accommodates both configurations.
To match or accent your interior, the Canvasback Custom Cargo Liner comes in a variety of complementary universal colors as well as classic and stylish patterns. Made with pride in the USA and covered by a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Canvasback Custom Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
599 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Michael M (BROOKFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Traverse — Jul 12, 2019 11:50 AM
I love my new Traverse with the black interior. I also love my two white Siberian Huskies who travel with me daily. Arg! It's extremely hard to remove hair from the carpeting. The solution...Canvasback! Installing was a breeze and it fits perfectly. It looks great! A friend thought it was a factory option with the SUV. It is a little slippery and the hair blows around with the windows open so I keep second row seats up...perfect fit.
Reviewed by Robyn S (CARTHAGE, NY) Reviewed for a 2019 Dodge Durango — Jun 27, 2019 3:46 AM
Reviewed by Nick S (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2019 Lexus RX 350 — Jun 20, 2019 8:32 AM
This cargo liner is very high quality and looks like it was made for the vehicle. I was looking for a non-tray type option for when the seat folded down to protect the back of the seats and this really fits the bill. Very easy to install and fit is perfect. I went ahead and ordered the side pieces directly from Canvasback as Autoanything does not offer these otherwise I would have bought it all. Very happy with these.
Reviewed by Linda N (CINCINNATI, OH) Reviewed for a 2019 Chevy Equinox — May 23, 2019 10:16 AM
Bought this for my fiance's 2019 equinox fits perfect he's thrilled looks great this is the second one I have purchased several years ago I bought one for my Toyota Highlander has held up great does have some stains on it but that's due to the work I do it's protected my car could not be happier