Bundle & Save!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Safeguard your factory carpet with a tough-as-nails WeatherTech Cargo Liner
- Laser-measured & cut to fit your year, make and model
- Available for an extensive selection of cars, minivans, crossovers and SUVs
- Proprietary thermoplastic material withstands extreme abuse
- Guards and preserves your factory carpet from whatever your life throws at it
- Spills are contained by a high outer lip for effortless cleanup
- Easy to clean with a spray from the hose
- Skid-resistant surface pattern helps anchor your cargo
- Complement your interior with a choice of standard colors
- Engineered for quality in the USA
- WeatherTech Cargo Liners are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Prepare your cargo space for practically any onslaught with a WeatherTech Cargo Liner. From spilled groceries and remnants of outdoor adventures to excursions with your four-legged pal, it has you covered. As versatile as your lifestyle, WeatherTech Cargo Liners protect the factory carpet in your trunk or cargo space no matter what you’re hauling back there.
Whether you drive a car, SUV or minivan, each WeatherTech Liner is laser-measured for a perfect, precision-fit. These custom specifications are molded into your cargo mat or trunk liner from a proprietary thermoplastic blend that’s tough and flexible, even in extreme temperatures. With its tall outside lip, your WeatherTech Cargo mat keeps the content you’re carrying from getting onto your carpet. A treaded surface provides additional skid resistance for your load, so it doesn’t shift on winding back roads. And, cleaning off your Cargo Liner is as simple as a spray from the hose.
Advanced all-American engineering ensures durability and efficiency, which is why WeatherTech Cargo Mats are covered by a Limited Lifetime warranty against defects of material or workmanship.
- Depending on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
WeatherTech Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
4147 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward D (OAK RIDGE, NC) Reviewed for a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class — Apr 21, 2020 4:08 AM
This is my third SUV being protected by the WeatherTech Cargo liner. They are simply the best on the market. Fit is perfect for my SUV. The look is clean and the form is uber-functional. I haul a lot of PA equipment and other heavy items in my cargo area and really like that the cargo liner is there to take the abuse rather than the carpet underneath. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by John M (Greensboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2019 GMC Yukon — Mar 23, 2020 7:29 AM
I like Husky liners best and their warranty is much better for all places except the cargo area. I just like the texture of the Weathertech better in the cargo application.
Reviewed by daniel f (Franklin Park, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Durango — Mar 10, 2020 4:14 AM