- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
846 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Richard P (CORTLANDT MANOR, NY) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2018 3:38 AM
Have used full bed rug before, first time using the mat . Same high quality and fit. Install is a snap, didn't need to use the Velcro in the bed with my hard tonneau. Makes climbing in the bed much more comfy on the knees. Could actually take a snooze while laying on it....
Reviewed by Eric F (NEENAH, WI) — Jul 25, 2018 6:02 AM
Overall looks very nice. I wasn't aware that this particular bed rug has to be installed in conjunction with a bed liner to be held down accordingly.
Reviewed by John B (NORTH EAST, MD) Reviewed for a 2018 GMC Canyon — Jul 24, 2018 6:11 AM
Fit perfectly. Now I can crawl up into my bed without killing my knees. Helping to keep items stored in bed from sliding around. Great purchase.
Reviewed by russell h (Harrisburg, NC) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-250 — Jul 24, 2018 5:10 AM
Well made...easy to install....very comfortable when crawling around the back of my truck....never had one until now, won't be without one from now on.
Reviewed by Randall H (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jul 23, 2018 8:19 PM
So glad I got in touch with Autoanything.com.My BedRug Mat rocks my truck.It took no time to install.Thanks for all the help.