- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
841 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Benjamin T (Heartland, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Monday at 8:27 PM
This is a great product and fit very well! Very easy to install and looks great once installed! AutoAnything was fast and received it quick!
Reviewed by Don A (Salem, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Monday at 2:21 PM
The BedRug is great. better then kneeling on metal. Tool boxes and plastic tubs stay where you put them. They don't slide around while traveling. Also prevents scratches in the paint.
Reviewed by Marjorie F (BLUFFTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 14, 2018 9:04 AM
I've had the mat on for about a week and have not had anything too heavy or abrasive in the bed since. Installed pretty easily onto. 2018 Toyota Tacoma. The only issue with the install was the Velcro strips that get stuck onto the tailgate. The contact patch is much smaller than the actual size of the Velcro just due to the ridges on the plastic side of the tailgate. A piece of the long Velcro used for installation snagged onto the carpet and pulled out some of the material so careful.
Reviewed by David D (Mobile, AL) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Frontier — Jul 03, 2018 7:50 AM
I have a spray in bed liner in my truck so the bottom of my truck bed was very rough. I ordered (by the way it only took 3 days from the day I ordered it till it arrived at my door step.) this BedRug Mat and it looks great and fits great. Now anything I carry in my truck will be protected and kept clean. Well worth the price I paid for this Mat.
Reviewed by Kevin T (DE PERE, WI) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2018 4:28 AM
First time trying a mat like this, and so far I love it. I had a spray in Liner put in my new 2018 f-150, but wanted something more comfortable to kneel in, as well as stop things from sliding around so much. This Mat works perfect. Hopefully it lasts for while!