- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The BedRug Mat is custom-cut to fit your year, make and model
- Proudly made in the USA
- Easy to clean - just spray-off with a hose or vacuum
- Designed for beds with drop-in or spay-on liners
- Thick carpet-like foam pampers fragile loads and makes a great place to sit
- Add the optional Tailgate Mat for more coverage and protection
- Durable 100% polypropylene material stands up to heavy cargo and nasty weather
- Withstands chemical spills like battery acid and gasoline
- Non-skid carpet surface stops loads from shifting
- Removes quickly for cleaning between the mat and the box
- Fast and easy DIY installation
- Your BedRug Mat is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Spray-on liners and drop-ins look good, but your cargo easily slides around. What's more, their hard surfaces are easily marred and can even damage your payload.
That's where the custom-fit BedRug Mat comes in. Built with pride in the USA, its carpet-like cushion of durable polypropylene delivers a non-skid surface that buffers impacts and abrasions to both your bed and your cargo - add the optional tailgate mat for more coverage. Plus, the thick foam is gas, oil and bleach-resistant. And, the BedRug Mat is cleaned easily with a garden hose, pressure washer or vacuum.
Installation for drop-in liners is a snap with the provided "x-mas tree" studs and the custom-molded rib pattern ensures a perfect fit for spray-on liners. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Trucks with utility rails: once installed, the BedRug may cover utility rails and other cargo tie-down equipment. The liner can be trimmed to allow access to these systems. If trimmed, a BedRug cannot be returned.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
BedRug Bed Mat Customer Reviews
853 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Denis P (Cranberry Township, PA) Reviewed for a 2019 Honda Ridgeline — Wednesday at 5:30 AM
Frankly, the BedRug was exactly what I was looking for. Installation however was not as smooth as it should have been. After carefully following directions (note that I'm a avid, talented do it yourselfer) the Velcro didn't stick to the brand new bed. After calling BedRug, they quickly volunteered to send new Velcro - which said to me that this is a common occurrence. After carefully installing the Velcro a second time and again failing, used 3M heavy duty double sided tape which worked great.
Reviewed by Tim P (Jackson, MI) — Sep 20, 2018 2:59 AM
bed mat was exactly what i expected and more. auto anything had the best price also. will definitely be going back to auto anything for my auto accessories purchases. plus customer service was great.
Reviewed by Sanford K (EATON, OH) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Tundra — Sep 19, 2018 2:57 PM
After uncurling the BedRug. I cleaned my spray-lined bed as directed & sanded area for the strips. I then applied adhesive packet to area where strips go on the left side of bed. However, it was only enough to cover one side. I laid down BedRug on right side & used two-sided carpet tape here and at end of bed to supplement the supplied strip. BedRug looks nice and is very comfortable on my "old" knees. I have a tonneau, so hopefully it should hold up OK.