- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 5 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
326 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John K (FRISCO, CO) — Feb 13, 2020 3:36 PM
Reviewed by Jared A (BURLINGTON, VT) — Jun 13, 2019 6:11 AM
Given the price, these are overall a good value. The material is sturdy and seems durable. They look good in the car, better than most universal fit mats. The fit is just average however. The front passenger mat does not extend very far up the floor and has a corner cut out for no clear purpose. It seems like they are mats cut from a universal pattern to make them slightly more custom, but I'm just speculating there. The backseat, driver's seat, and trunk fit well, overall decent for the price.
Reviewed by Jamie F (KELSEYVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — Jun 09, 2019 12:54 PM