- Free Shipping
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured from an advanced composite material for impenetrable protection and complete durability
- Provides edge-to-edge cargo liner coverage and low-profile looks—no bulky outer rim
- Hexagonal mess pockets are designed to prevent large messes from destroying your carpet
- Features underside nibs that hold the cargo liner in place without ripping carpet
- 5 color options: Black, Tan, Grey and Clear
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Utilizing a special composite material, Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are always on duty against the worst potential enemies of your vehicle's interior. Made to be flexible yet rigid, tough yet smooth-looking, The HEXOMAT boasts a unique honeycomb pattern that swallows moisture, spills and even mud. It won't crack, fade, break, or otherwise deteriorate.
For protection that stays in place, the Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners employ steadfast nibs-not scarring spikes-to prevent bunching and shifting that can expose carpet. Plus, the generous edge-to-edge design makes for sleek, low-profile looks that are custom-cut for an exact shape.
The HEXOMAT cargo liner showcases 4 universal color options: Black, Grey, Tan and Clear. Each is computer-cut to the exact dimensions of your vehicle. Best yet, your Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Intro-Tech Automotive HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
199 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Abraham L (DOWNEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Juke — Apr 18, 2019 11:28 PM
ordered the two mats one for cargo/trunk area and the other for the passenger seats folded down (which lay completely flat) in the Nissan Juke. Mat's fit is good not "laser cut" like the weather tech but more affordable. Mainly got it for my dogs to be in the back not very comfortable for their paws but catches drool and other liquids well enough to clean out. All in all recommend for Nissan Juke owners.
Reviewed by Scott H (Cedar Springs, MI) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 19, 2019 3:11 AM
Mat is light enough to remove and clean easily. Catches water and spills. Also, it is not slippery and things stay put.No lip to catch things on. However, when 2nd row seat is flipped up there will be an area of floor not covered by mat.
Reviewed by tom p (NEW KENSINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 15, 2019 5:28 AM
Reviewed by ROBERT D (CONCORD, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 06, 2019 1:36 PM
This is my 3 set of liners that cover the cargo area and the seat back areas when the rear seats are folder. Perfect fit and the Hexomat design keeps items from sliding around in the cargo area.