Guaranteed Lowest Price
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners Standard Cargo Liner - 44111
- Standard Cargo Liner
- Color: Black
- Part #: 44111
- Product Info
- Customer Reviews
- Manufacturer Info
- Return Information
- Protect from the threat of mess in your cargo or trunk area with Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners
- Custom-fit liners thanks to laser scanning technology helping create a precise mold for a perfect fit
- Protects trunks and cargo areas in cars, minivans, CUVs and SUVs
- Made tough from durable, hardened rubberized plastic material that is flexible yet keeps its shape and contains messes
- Nibbed underside keeps the trunk liner or cargo liner in place
- Grooved surface keeps liquid spills secured and provides extra cargo grip to help reduce your cargo shifting around as you drive
- Contains messes with its FormFit Edge raised lip around the outer edges
- Your Husky Cargo Liners are made with pride in the USA
- Husky Liners covers cracks and breaks with a Lifetime Warranty
Life is tough for an unprotected trunk or cargo area. Every time you pile in groceries, sports equipment and sacks of fertilizer, you risk damaging your factory flooring. Protect and preserve with a Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liner, and let your cargo space get a taste of the good life.
Made in the USA with the same legendary quality standards and craftsmanship as traditional Husky Liners, WeatherBeaters are molded from flexible elastomeric material. Laser measuring technology means each unique pattern fits a specific year, make and model, and does so perfectly. The non-slip surface features grooves to grip cargo and channel spills. Muck and mess is further contained by the raised FormFit Edge tray siding.
The underside of the mat is non-slip as well, and features molded nibs to grip your carpet and prevent slippage. And, to complement your interior, Husky WeatherBeater Cargo Liners come in your choice of black, grey or tan. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)