- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- RubberTite Cargo Liners by Lloyd Mats are custom-designed to fit your vehicle
- Unique dimpled design uses small cups to hold mud, muck and moisture without needing a tall outer edge
- So durable they've been proven to outwear all other custom rubber mats
- Rubber stays flexible even in sub-freezing temperatures
- The bottom layer of each liner is outfitted with countless small carpet-grabbing spikes to keep your mat in place
- Also available in matching floor mats for inside your cockpit
- Cleaning is easy—just hose ‘em off
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats is backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your ride with a slim cargo liner that offers solid protection and contemporary looks. The RubberTite Cargo Liner by Lloyd Mats features a unique dimpled design employing small cups to trap mud, muck and moisture away from your load without using a tall outer edge. Each Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is custom-tailored for your vehicle and gives you an edge-to-edge, low-profile fit.
The underside of your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liner is covered with carpet-grabbing spikes to ensure it always stays in place. And, RubberTite Liners clean easily-just hose them off.
Choose from a range of universal colors to complement or match your factory interior. Your Lloyd Mats RubberTite Floor Cargo Liner is custom-made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Lloyd Mats RubberTite Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
1131 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert F (San Ramon, CA) Reviewed for a 2020 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 05, 2020 9:59 AM
I looked around for a good quality, somewhat inexpensive cargo mat for my wife's new Cherokee. I'm impressed with the quality & fit. The material is more like plastic than rubber, but is a very nice cargo mat. I'd buy it again if need be.
Reviewed by Chester W (ORANGE, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Leaf — Jan 16, 2019 11:45 PM
Reviewed by Andrew P (BOCA RATON, FL) — Aug 31, 2018 6:40 AM
the thickness of the material is great the way it fits in the opening is very disappointing. I purchased three mats for my three vehicles Audi S-8 Porsche 911 and Porsche Cayenne. In all three cases the mat appears to be cut by hand haphazardly and does not fit the contours of the cargo areas. they also appear to be cut short and do not reach the outer edges of these areas. I realize that they are much less expensive than the Weathertech brand but I thought that the fit would be better.