- Protect your truck bed and the cargo it carries with the Access Truck Bed Mat
- Half-inch thick marine-grade carpet with closed cell foam
- Eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles
- Easy on your knees when you're hopping in and out of your truck bed
- Compatible with spray-in liners and drop-in liners
- Installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps
- A cinch to remove and reinstall—just lift out, spray off and replace (100% waterproof)
- Access Truck Bed Mats are proudly made in the USA
- Your Access Truck Bed Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your truck bed is ready to take on almost anything you toss into it. However, that doesn't mean it should bear the scars of damage when the job is done for the day. With the Access Truck Bed Mat, you eliminate those unsightly scratches and dings, keep your cargo secure from sliding and help save the planet at the same time.
Boasting an eco-friendly design, these truck bed liners are made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles. And, their half-inch thick marine-grade carpet construction is lightweight and easy to manage— just lift it out, spray it off and replace (100% waterproof). Keeping this truck bed liner clean is a cinch!
The Access Truck Bed Mat installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps. It's also easy to place over your current spray-in or drop-in liners, and keeps your knees free from road rash with its forgiving texture. What's more, your Access Truck Bed Mat is made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas E N (BRENTWOOD, TN) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Aug 05, 2018 3:39 PM
Bought the Access Truck Bed Mat for my 2010 Toyota Tundra Truck. Installation is a snap and appearance looks great. The mat is durable as well as cushiony and helps hold items in place in the bed. The mat is a compliment to my BakFlip Bed Cover.
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Keysville, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Titan — Aug 02, 2018 1:39 PM
This mat fit perfectly in my 2017 Nissan Titan. I used outdoor double sided tape to hold it in place and after a couple of months, its still in place. I would recommend it.
Reviewed by Christina E (MCKINLEYVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford Ranger — May 08, 2018 1:56 PM
This mat was a surprise for my husband. He placed it into the truck bed (a perfect fit) and marveled at how good it felt on his knees. It is just what I wanted for him! I just wish there was a tailgate to match.
Ships By 8/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product