- The Canine Covers Cargo Area Travel Liner is specially-tailored to the dimensions of your vehicle's rear seats and secures to your seat backs
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Canine Covers feature a quilted layer for the ultimate in pet traveling comfort
- Guarded by a water-repellant top layer and bottom nylon lining
- The Canine Covers Cargo Liner boasts a drill weave that's textured for sound pet footing
- Crafted from a durable Polycotton fabric
- Incorporates a non-slip base to keep your Cargo Liner in place
- Machine-washable pet cargo liner makes for easy care and a fresh bed for your dog
- Breathable fabric layers provide optimum traveling temperature for your best friend
- Depending on your vehicle, includes security straps and "pods" to anchor the bed in place
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed is backed by a 90-day warranty
Treat your best friend to the ultimate in traveling comfort. The Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed showcases a custom-tailored design that conforms to the shape of your rear cargo area for excellent pet travel protection.
It's the ultimate compromise pet cargo liner for your dog's comfort and your piece of mind. The Canine Covers Cargo Liner boasts thick, soft quilted material for your dog's resting pleasure. The outstanding protection comes from a water-repellant top layer, along with a nylon bottom lining and slip-free pads that keep the cargo liner in place.
Hair, claws and "accidents" don't stand a chance against the treated poly-cotton top that's available in many universal colors. Plus, it's machine washable for easy care and a fresh bed for your best friend. What's even better, your Canine Covers Cargo Dog Bed carries a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Teresa S (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota 4Runner — May 19, 2018 10:18 AM
Great product and much easier than using blankets. Stays in place and is cushy.
Reviewed by David S (Laguna Niguel, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 BMW X4 — May 07, 2018 12:15 PM
The X4 2014-2018 BMW X4 is not officially supported by the manufacturer. I checked with my dealer and the back of the 2017 X3 is identical to the 2018 X4. So I ordered the 2017 X3 liner and it fit my 2018 X4 perfectly. The one unused tie was for the center seat since it does not exist on the X4. Other than that, its a perfect fit. Great quality! Dogs love it.
Reviewed by Kenneth K (Mesa, AZ) — Jan 19, 2018 3:41 PM
Other than the fact that they were a little slow getting it to me (granted it was Christmas time) I am really impressed. Its expensive but really worth it for a customized bed. Its top quality and well thought out. After ordering I began to wonder if it would be worth the cost, now that I have it I can see it is really worth it.
Ships Between 8/28 - 8/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product