- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your vehicle's pristine interior with a CarGo Apron Removable Cargo Liner
- Boxy design protects the back of your seats and the cargo area’s interior sidewalls
- Rear flap protects your tailgate or bumper when loading and unloading
- Made of waterproof and tearproof freight-grade woven polyethylene material
- Universal sizes offer complete coverage for most vehicles (no permanent attachments)
- Installs in minutesl & rolls up for convenient under-seat storage
- Your CarGoApron Cargo Liner comes with a 3-year warranty
Protect your cargo area with the complete coverage of a CarGo Apron Trunk Liner. Thanks to a boxy design that extends up the back of your seats and up the interior sidewalls, this universal mat is the ultimate cargoupgrade. Made of water- and tear-proof freight-grade woven polyethylene material. 3-year warranty.
CarGo Apron Removable Cargo Liner Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by maryelen s (Rockledge, FL) — Oct 05, 2018 8:08 PM
It is a tarp sized to the shape of the back of an SUV. It does the trick in keeping the sides of the cargo area covered from mulch and soil debris, which is what I needed. As for looks...it's not very tailored but I keep is folded when not in use. Overall pleased with functionality.
Reviewed by Phillip O (CAROL STREAM, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — May 12, 2018 4:27 PM
The Cargo Liner worked out really nice. Looks just like the picture but mine in black. Tarp material is a little on the thin side but works out perfect. I would recommend for sure! Loaded up 8 rolls of sod and the truck never got dirty, just what I was looking for.
Reviewed by Ilze R (PINCKNEYVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Fit — Apr 09, 2018 8:36 PM
It works but I have to rely on the suction cups to keep the sides up....I am sure over time those will fail and will come undone during loading(already happened). I would wish the tarp material to be just alittle heavier/thicker to offer more protection if boxes or things with edges are being loaded. Price is in line with quality.
Reviewed by Egidijus E (North Miami Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Apr 09, 2018 2:02 PM
Sturdy material , sides could be higher easy to install , except for extended overlap not much a different from any other industrial tarp , which you can easily obtain for much less