- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Cover your cargo area with the Covercraft Cargo Area Liner
- Protects your cargo area’s entire floor plus the back of the back seat
- Custom-fit to your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Attaches around headrests with adjustable straps and side-release buckles
- Integrated tie-downs secure liner to factory D-rings
- Split seat-backs (50/50, 40/60) still operate for added cargo flexibility
- Crafted tough from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric
- Fold-out bumper cover flap for maximum loading/unloading protection
- Easy to maintain, just hose off to clean and hang to air dry
- Available in an array of interior-matching colors
- Your Covercraft Cargo Area Liner is backed by 90-day warranty
Your SUV faces a constant barrage of loading and unloading. And, all those toys, tools, groceries, gardening supplies and who-knows-what-else can make any cargo area look more like Area 51. So, protect your cargo area from everyday damage (and government cover-ups) with a Covercraft Cargo Area Liner.
Covering your cargo area is just the beginning—the Covercraft Cargo Liner also blocks the back of your rear seats. In fact, it attaches right to your rear seat headrests. And, to keep the dirtiest dirt and the wettest water at bay, your Covercraft cargo cover is crafted from waterproof, urethane-coated polyester fabric.
Made specifically for your vehicle's cargo hold, the Cargo Are Liner boasts a perfect fit. Rugged, integrated tie-downs secure the liner to factory D-rings, so install and removal is a cinch. And, Covercraft backs your Cargo Area Liner with a 90-day warranty.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Covercraft Cargo Area Liner Customer Reviews
101 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lynn M (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 23, 2019 10:10 AM
Overall I like the liner, BUT it would definitely help if the installation instructions consisted of more than "hook the straps around the headrest". I spent almost an hour trying to figure out how to install it without the two rows of velcro showing and getting it to fit the back.
Reviewed by Willie M (SANTA MARIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2018 Nissan Rogue — Dec 27, 2018 10:01 AM
This is a good product. The only problem I have is it is a little slippery for our dog to stand up on. She will slide when we make corners, etc. Otherwise a very good item.
Reviewed by Jim M (SPOKANE, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 31, 2018 8:43 PM
Much thinner material than I expected. Easy to install. But, does not fit very snugly. Material placed inside slides more than on the carpet. We will see how it holds up. I already have found it difficult to get dog hair off of it after one use. That was my primary purpose for the cover, so a bit dissppointed.
Reviewed by Russ P (KERRVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 05, 2018 8:23 AM
We keep our Toyota 4Runner in "station wagon" mode all the time. Back seats folded down to maximize cargo area. I chose this cover because it came all the way up the back of the back seats. I have had the plastic one piece cargo mats before, but they only cover the cargo space, no beyond that with the seats folded down. Okay, so maybe you can't pull this out and hose it off (or maybe you can), like a plastic one, but for our purposes it's great.
Reviewed by David E (AUSTIN, PA) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Explorer — Jul 12, 2018 4:24 AM
This is the second cover I bought. The first one was for a 2004 Explorer. Both were easy to install. They cover the area well. Ordered online with no problems. Received in three days.