- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/21 - 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- Preserve the value of your interior with Armor All Cargo Liners
- Absorbent material is lightweight, long-lasting and stain-resistant
- Versatile uses include seat protector, tent liner, blanket and pet mat
- Pliable fabric shapes to the contours of your cargo area
- Rolls or unfolds in seconds to stow or hit the road
- Available in several customizable, trim-to-fit sizes for your SUV
- Easy to maintain—soap and water spot-clean or machine wash/dry
- Slip-resistant, waterproof backing keeps mat in place and prevents leaking
- Armor All Cargo Liners are available in multiple color options
- Made in the USA from over 50% recycled fibers
- ArmorAll Cargo Liners are backed by a 30-day warranty
Take care of your interior with full-coverage Armor All Cargo Liners. Pairing their patented absorbent fabric with slip-resistant, waterproof backing, these multi-use mats stay securely in place while they attract moisture and keep it from soaking through. Lightweight and durable, the Drymate Armor All Cargo Liner is a great way to give your trunk space long-lasting, stain-resistant protection at an affordable price.
ArmorAll by Drymate Trunk Liners are available in several color options and customizable sizes to fit your SUV. Crafted from a pliable fabric that shapes to the contours of your cargo area, Armor All Waterproof Car Blanket can also be cleanly cut to the exact dimensions you desire.
Versatile and portable, ArmorAll Cargo Liners roll-up and unfold in seconds. And, they can be used in numerous useful ways including as a seat protector, tent liner and pet mat. Easy to maintain, your Armor All Cargo Mat can be spot-cleaned with soap and water or machine washed and dried. Armor All Cargo Liners are made in the USA from over 50% recycled fibers.
ArmorAll Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Terry M (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion tC — Sep 21, 2018 5:46 PM
Reviewed by Journey H (Converse, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Audi TT — Sep 20, 2018 4:12 AM
I have small Audi TT and I wanted a nice Liner for the back in case I needed to take my dog anywhere or needed to pick up anything dirty. It is decently thick. Alot bigger than I expected. Should hold up to water spills.
Reviewed by Robert G (Staunton, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Aug 20, 2016 2:37 AM