- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cover up your cargo area’s vulnerable carpeting with a ProZ FLEXOMATS Trunk Mat
- Tailor made to fit your year, make and model to a T
- Catches and contains mud, moisture and muck before it fouls up your flooring
- Manufactured from a rugged rubberized blend that resists fading, cracking and staining
- The intricate diamond-shaped tread features 3mm-tall walls to trap gunk while delivering added traction
- Lined with rubber nibs to keep your cargo liner in place
- Comes in your choice of universal colors
- Cleans up fast with a quick hose down
- Your ProZ FLEXOMAT Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The carpet in your cargo area has many enemies. Cruddy soccer cleats, dirty sacks of fertilizer, leaky bottles of motor oil—they all want nothing more than to stain, stink up and spoil your pristine interior. For the best defense against these offensive foes, call in the ProZ FLEXOMATS Cargo Liner to watch your back. It's custom cut to your vehicle, delivering wall-to-wall protection against the nastiest nemeses.
Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Cargo Mat is designed to be smarter—not costlier—than the competition. It's manufactured from an advanced rubberized material that's specially formulated to fight off fading, cracking and staining. Up top, the diamond-shaped pockets catch and contain wet, dry and in-between messes. And down below, the carpet-safe nibs keep your liner locked in place even when you're sliding boxes in and out.
Like with a new piece of furniture, nobody expects to soil their ProZ FLEXOMATS Trunk Liner. Fortunately, it cleans up fast with a hose and a bucket of soapy water. You can pick from a range of universal colors to blend in with your carpeting. Best of all, it comes backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
612 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by DAVID B (MADISON, WI) — Oct 25, 2018 4:19 PM
Reviewed by Scott F (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda CR-V — Oct 25, 2018 4:31 AM
The quality is excellent. The mats are cut precisely and fit better than the original 2002 Honda CRV mats. They don't smell. They don't curl. They hold the dirt, sand and liquid spills. I've had them a month and they exceed my expectations.
Reviewed by Jay W (Cut Bank, MT) Reviewed for a 2018 Subaru Outback — Sep 22, 2018 7:12 AM
Fit was perfect, looks good and seems tough enough to last quite some time. Since I will lay the back seats flat and put a dog bed in there when traveling, I wanted something that was flat and didn't have molded in borders or lips.