- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend your trunk or cargo area from damage with ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Cargo Liners
- Custom shaped to your ride using precise digital patterns for maximum carpeting coverage
- Traps moisture, sand and debris inside 3mm-tall diamond-shaped pockets
- Built to last from rubberized compounds that resist stains and are impervious to cracking or fading
- Its semi-transparent finish lets your factory flooring show through
- Traction nibs hold your ProZ Cargo FLEXOMATS Liner in place
- Hose it down for a fast cleanup
- Your ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Cargo Liners are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You love camping in the woods, gardening in the backyard and tanning at the beach. But, you loathe loading muddy tents, stinky sacks of fertilizer and sandy coolers into the back of your ride. Fortunately, there's a way to enjoy your free time without fouling up your floorboards. With ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Cargo Mats riding along, your carpeting stays safe from spills, smells and stains.
No matter what falls on ProZ Clear Trunk Liners, they're designed to catch and contain it. The surface is patterned with diamond-shaped pockets that corral moisture, dirt and other debris, stopping that sludge from spreading around. And when the muck starts to accumulate, cleaning it up is a cinch—simply pull out your FLEXOMATS See Through Cargo Liner and hose it off.
Any part of your carpet that's not covered is not safe. That's why ProZ's FLEXOMATS Clear Cargo Liners are custom sized to fit every inch of your trunk. For dependable durability and an affordable price, they're constructed from rubberized compounds that won't fade or crack. Their clear finish lets your factory styling show through, and the carpet-safe nibs keep it from slipping and sliding. What's more, ProZ Cargo Mats come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ FLEXOMATS Clear Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Illillian H (LITHIA SPRINGS, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Taurus — Jul 20, 2017 6:17 PM
Reviewed by dale t (albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 7-Series — Jun 09, 2016 5:56 AM
The trunk mat is a perfect fit. The mat is lighter in weight and more flexible than the Lloyd's mat I had in my last car. This is actually a plus as the Flexomat is much easier to handle and install. Also, the size of the indentations is larger than those of Lloyd's and are expected to be easier to clean. I'm not as sold on the clear vs. colored and wish I had ordered the mat in black to match the trunk lining. I will order a set of Flexomats for the inside and they will be colored.