- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect from the threat of mess in your cargo or trunk area with Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners
- Custom-fit liners thanks to laser scanning technology helping create a precise mold for a perfect fit
- Protects trunks and cargo areas in cars, minivans, CUVs and SUVs
- Made tough from durable, hardened rubberized plastic material that is flexible yet keeps its shape and contains messes
- Nibbed underside keeps the trunk liner or cargo liner in place
- Grooved surface keeps liquid spills secured and provides extra cargo grip to help reduce your cargo shifting around as you drive
- Contains messes with its FormFit Edge raised lip around the outer edges
- Your Husky Cargo Liners are made with pride in the USA
- Husky Liners covers cracks and breaks with a Lifetime Warranty
Life is tough for an unprotected trunk or cargo area. Every time you pile in groceries, sports equipment and sacks of fertilizer, you risk damaging your factory flooring. Protect and preserve with a Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liner, and let your cargo space get a taste of the good life.
Made in the USA with the same legendary quality standards and craftsmanship as traditional Husky Liners, WeatherBeaters are molded from flexible elastomeric material. Laser measuring technology means each unique pattern fits a specific year, make and model, and does so perfectly. The non-slip surface features grooves to grip cargo and channel spills. Muck and mess is further contained by the raised FormFit Edge tray siding.
The underside of the mat is non-slip as well, and features molded nibs to grip your carpet and prevent slippage. And, to complement your interior, Husky WeatherBeater Cargo Liners come in your choice of black, grey or tan. Best of all, your Husky Liners Cargo Liner is covered by a Lifetime Warranty against cracking or breaking.
- ATTN: State of California Consumers
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm (www.p65warnings.ca.gov)
Husky Liners WeatherBeater Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
721 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by EDWARD D (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2019 Mazda CX-5 — Apr 21, 2020 9:00 PM
I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTMENT WITH HOW THIN THE CARGO MAT COMPARE TO OTHER BRANDS. IT TOOK OVER A WEEK FOR THE CARGO MAT TO GET INTO SOME KIND OF FLATTEN SHAPE TO FIT THE CARGO AREA. YOU HAVE TO PULL SUBSTANTIAL WEIGHT ON CARGO MAT TO GET IT INTO THE DESIRED SHAPE. THE AMOUNT OF THIN MATERIAL IT IS OVERPRICED.
Reviewed by Timothy J (LAKE JACKSON, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford Expedition — Apr 08, 2020 7:35 AM
Reviewed by Mike P (Bound Brook, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Mar 12, 2020 9:53 PM
The husky cargo liner is well worth the money. The installation was quick and easy. It slides right in place fit was prefict. Also looks good.my buddy saw it in the truck. And said I got to get one for his truck.its good quality product.