- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Block against flooring blemishes with Intro-Tech Automotive Clear HEXOMAT Cargo Liners
- Custom cut using computer-driven patterns for a perfect fit in your vehicle
- Designed with hexo-shaped surface cups that hold onto wet spills, muddy messes and other stain-causing foes
- Built from an exclusive compound that looks and feels like real rubber
- Resists fading and cracking for years of dependable duty
- Meets federal motor vehicle FMVSS-302 anti-flammability requirements
- Equipped with traction nibs to stop your Clear HEXOMAT Cargo Liner from slipping and sliding
- Intro-Tech Automotive Clear HEXOMAT Cargo Liners include a Lifetime Warranty
Trunks and cargo areas see a lot of abuse. Whether you're traveling with muddy camping supplies, dirty gardening gear or slobbery four-legged friends, the floorboards are at risk for stains, smells and scars. But when you're protected with an Intro-Tech Clear HEXOMAT Cargo Liner, you never have to think twice about packing freight into your ride.
Leaky coolers, torn sacks of fertilizer an toppled bags of groceries are no match against your IntroTech Clear Cargo Liner. Custom designed for wall-to-wall coverage, it creates a semi-transparent barricade between your carpeting and the big bad world. Hexagonal cups trap and contain liquids, dirt and debris, locking them down for easy cleanup. What's more, it's built from a rugged compound with the texture of rubber and the backbone to withstand fading and cracking.
Once you lay down your Clear HEXOMAT Trunk Liner, it stays locked in place, thanks to the non-slip nib backing. So you can slide in luggage, golf bags and other stuff without exposing the carpet underneath. Best of all, Intro-Tech covers your HEXOMAT Clear Cargo Mat with a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Clear HEXOMAT Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce M (SEATTLE, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Aug 08, 2018 8:43 PM
This liner fits very well. The hexagonal pattern looks like it will hold liquie0ds, dirt, & sand very well. Quite heavy material that is still flexible. It has a some vinyl odor that is started to dissapate.
Reviewed by Susan W (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Prius — Jun 05, 2016 4:51 AM
This mat was not my first choice; I chose it because I could buy both the mat and a sunshade for the price of the more expensive mats. So far I am pleased; it is sturdy and fits well, protecting the carpet in my Prius despite the fact that I often carry plants and gardening supplies. There was a bit of an odor at first but that is fading now. I would recommend this product.