- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add the forceful look of Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Cargo Mats to your cockpit
- Custom-tailored for a perfect fit in your exact year, make and model
- Constructed from simulated diamond plating for strapping looks that won’t damage your interior with cuts or rust
- Triple-layer design: a heavy-duty vinyl base with a reflective foil top and a final clear coating of anti-scratch vinyl
- Rubber nibs to ensure your mats stay put
- Cargo mats are finished with a sporty binding
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Cargo Mats are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Get the brawny look of diamond-plating without lugging heavy rusty slabs of steel into your cockpit. Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Cargo Mats are constructed using a tri-layer technique which creates a cargo mat with unmatched durability.
Your Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Cargo Mats are built on a foundation of heavy-duty vinyl, treated with a layer of dazzling chrome foil. On top of that rests a clear-coat of transparent vinyl which stands guard against scratches and wear. On the surface, your cargo mat looks like a genuine aluminum slab of diamond plate, yet it's flexible and safe on your vehicles interior.
Not only do they look stylish, but your Diamond Plate Cargo Mats are custom cut for a seamless fit in your car, truck or SUV. What's more, the underside is lined with rubber nibs to stay locked in place while you drive. Even better, the clear vinyl coating and tread texture ensures your valuable cargo won't slip and slide on these Cargo Mats. And, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- These cargo mats are replacement mats and are not intended to be installed over existing cargo mats
Intro-Tech Automotive Diamond Plate Cargo Mats Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Folan P (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2018 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 21, 2018 8:12 PM