- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish blemishes from your ride’s backside with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Defends against stain-causing threats without overpowering your interior design
- Built from high-quality see-through vinyl that won’t crack, harden or curl in high heat or bitter cold
- Lined with .25” nibs underneath to hold it firmly in place for shift-free packing, unloading and driving
- Easy to clean—wipe it down with a damp towel or pull it out and hose it off
- Made in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk or cargo area was made for hauling, but you still think twice about loading certain freight. Coolers full of freshly caught fish, sacks of fertilizer for the garden, muddy camping equipment from your rained-out weekend getaway—they all have the potential of soaking, staining and smelling up your interior. For subtle protection that stands up against the toughest threats, cover your backside with an Intro-Tech Clear Protect A Mat Cargo Liner.
No matter how nasty the cargo, it won't spoil your carpeting when you roll with a Clear Protect A Mat Trunk Liner. Built from premium transparent vinyl, it sits right on top of your carpeted cargo area and covers against calamities without covering up your factory style. And since it's custom cut for your vehicle and lined with .25" nibs, it keeps every square inch safe and sound and won't shift while you drive.
You don't have to run out and rent a Rug Doctor when your Clear Protecta Mat Cargo Mat starts looking shabby. A quick wipe with a damp towel or a hosing is all it takes to keep it clean and clear. Best of all, your IntroTech Protect A Mat Clear Cargo Liner is made right here in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Arnold T (Leesburg, FL) Reviewed for a 2020 Hyundai Kona — Jan 30, 2020 11:40 AM
Reviewed by Daniel C S (Portland, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sienna — Jun 26, 2019 10:40 PM
I received my Intro-tech protect-a-mat in just a few days (a week earlier than expected) and am very pleased with the product. It is heavy and durable enough without being burdensome and fits my Sienna quite well. The extended length came in 2 sections but provides the coverage I need from the rear door all the way to the 2nd row seats. The jury is still out but it appears 2b exactly what I wanted.
Reviewed by Allison N (TUALATIN, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Prius — Nov 12, 2018 11:19 PM
I bought this cargo liner for my Toyota Prius. It fits perfectly. It is made of hard plastic and whatever I put back there slides around. The first time I turned a corner with stuff in the back I had a big surprise. I thought I had hit something. I didn't. I have found a solution, but would have liked the forewarning.