- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners provide ultimate edge-to-edge protection for your cargo area
- Custom-created and formed to fit eaxctly in your specific vehicle's trunk or cargo area
- Constructed from flexible, durable polyethylene
- Raised outer lip and molded edges trap dirt, water, mud and debris in their place
- Modern style looks good while protecting your cargo area
- Liners maintain shape thanks to reinforced edges
- Textured surface prevents cargo from sliding
- Your MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you’re out on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is items in your cargo area moving and shifting during the entire commute. Say “good-bye” to spills from toppled groceries and oil stains with the addition of super-strength MAXTRAY Cargo Liners.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners are specifically designed for your vehicle, providing it with edge-to-edge carpet protection. Fashioned from eco-friendly polyethylene, a MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is durable yet flexible, ensuring easy installation with maximum mess defense. These MAXTRAY custom liners sport tall, molded outer side walls that keep dirt and grime contained—protecting your prized carpet—while the liners’ reinforced, rigid edges help it maintain its shape. The textured edges keep these liners secure whenever the road gets rough. In addition to increasing your cargo area’s protection, MAXTRAY Liners give it additional style. With these liners’ sleek, modern look, you don’t have to think twice about compromising style for functionality.
With this boosted protection, you don’t have to worry about damage to your spacious cargo area ever again. Every MAXTRAY Liner comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
698 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gwen P (BURLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander — Apr 13, 2020 10:02 PM
Reviewed by Brian W (MACON, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Sequoia — Apr 02, 2020 5:19 AM
Reviewed by David B (LA PINE, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 21, 2020 6:58 AM
Reviewed by Tray M (LANDER, WY) Reviewed for a 2019 Ford Escape — Mar 18, 2020 8:13 PM
I'm glad I got an inexpensive cargo liner. This one will do the job. It looks nice and fits well. I have to make sure the liner is flush with the back of the 2nd row seat; otherwise, the hatch will not close.