- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/13
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- Protect your carpets and keep your cargo organized with the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit
- Available with 4 cargo containment “Loks” and 1 Cargo Tote to keep your cargo secure and organized
- Handles on the cargo tote make transporting groceries or other items a breeze
- Cargo Loks can be repositioned to protect just about anything
- The Lund cargo liner is available in 3 sizes to fit any car, SUV or CUV
- Looped Polyware surface looks like carpet, but repels liquids and resists stains
- Nibs on underside prevent liner from slipping
- Easy to clean—just pull it out and hose it off
- Your Wade In-Channel Wind Deflectors by Westin are sold in pairs and backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Tired of having groceries and gear rolling around in your trunk or cargo area, creating a terrible mess? With the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit, you can keep your cargo organized and secure while also providing protection from spills and stains.
The Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit is available as a stand-alone cargo liner or a complete cargo management system, consisting of the cargo liner, four innovative Cargo "Loks" and one Cargo Tote. The Cargo Loks and Cargo Tote work together to keep your cargo upright and secure, while the liner defends against spilled groceries and pet paws. Available in three sizes, the Lund cargo liner is made to fit any car, SUV or CUV. Choose from small (20" x 36"), medium (30" x 36") or large (42" x 36").
Each Nifty Cargo Logic Liner Kit is made with a looped Polyware surface that looks like carpet, but resists stains and repels spills. It features nibs on the underside that keep it in place. And, it's easy to clean—simply pull it out and hose it off. What's more, Lund backs the Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John C (PITTSBURGH, PA) — Jul 11, 2017 8:23 AM
The only reason I was aware of this product is that a custom-fitted version came with my VW Golf Sportwagen. I traded the VW in for a Volvo V60. Even though the car is an upgrade from the former, I really missed the cargo liner and the velcro blocks. The generic version works well in the Volvo, but it would be nice if it was custom-fitted the way the VW's was. Volvo - are you listening? Do a deal with Cargo Logic and put these things in all Volvo wagons!
Reviewed by John A (Lafayette, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — May 06, 2016 4:48 PM
This kit comes in three sizes, The medium fits the Subaru Forester.However it is just a rectangle size not a custom fix. The edges are raised and can contain spills since4 there is a plastic shield with spikes to prevent the liner from rolling a bit. The right angle blocks works well to contain items and in my case it hold the knee scooter quite well in my Subie. The liner was folded in the box and cracked the plastic backing a bit.
Reviewed by Klakring M (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Nov 19, 2015 3:09 AM